N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia II - Sign-ups

Jonnas

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have enlisted the help of the lawyer who proved the innocence of my grandfather, heroicbutler, in the case of the missing washcloths. He has assured me that my mild fall in stature since the days of heroicbutler will not affect my case and you shall now hear my defense.

heroiclawyer: I put to you that heroicjanitor could not be the perpetrator of said crimes, due to his kindly nature. There is precedent for a similar situation involving the gardener of the royal family, in which this man was acquitted of all charges on this basis. Furthermore, this letter accusing treason and questioning the nature of my client was received from a dead man, and as we all know dead people cannot write letters. It is against the law. With the only piece of incriminating evidence rendered null and void, any and all discussion hereafter is baseless speculation and slander. I trust that this matter will be dealt with swiftly by the honourable judge Sméagol, with my client suitably reimbursed of any damages he may have incurred. I rest my case

Please don't let this be my TP

What annoys me is that writing the roles and initial write-up is what I have left to do, but I have a test on Wednesday and I need to study (and that's not even what kept me busy today).

Would you mind if I delayed this a few days? I think Diageo starts his one tomorrow.