N-Europe

3DS StreetPass Plaza

Mokong

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i bought my girlfriend a red 3DS fro christmas so i've had a hit each day since then lol

but today in Leeds i got 4 hits in the space of 40 min, i think the 3DS must have sold well over christmas, i also bought pokemon rumble in games sale (got it for £10 after using reward points) but in the queue 2 different people were buying 3DS and i noticed a few had 3DS games

Birmingham sounds like a good place to be for a 3DS owner! Unfortunately I'm a bit too far away from it for a quick trip. Got a load there when I went for Gamefest a few months back.

The first Cardiff StreetPass meetup of 2012 is being done on the 14th January. Info can be found on the Official Meetup site and Facebook. Gentleben if you're still looking to get some Welsh StreetPasses then it's at least a few guaranteed there, and anyone else who may be interested. :)

Birmingham sounds like a good place to be for a 3DS owner! Unfortunately I'm a bit too far away from it for a quick trip. Got a load there when I went for Gamefest a few months back.

The first Cardiff StreetPass meetup of 2012 is being done on the 14th January. Info can be found on the Official Meetup site and Facebook. Gentleben if you're still looking to get some Welsh StreetPasses then it's at least a few guaranteed there, and anyone else who may be interested. :)

Sadly thats the first weekend in Jan I'm working (unless you count today?)

Hi guys! I just opened my 3DS to find I met someone via street pass apparently 5 hours ago. The thing is I was at work 5 hours ago and the 3DS hasn't been out the house for a few days....did someone with a 3DS come in my house whilst I was out or is the timing not very accurate? :hmm:

It doesn't happen often but I sometimes get Street Pass hits late. My friend at work has a 3DS and so whenever I go to work I get one off him but the one day I was casually playing Mario Kart at about 1am in my room and got a Street Pass off him.

So I'm guessing it can sometimes be late (or he was just sneaking into my bedroom, uninvited)

I got my first non-housemate street pass in months yesterday. In a small town in North Wales that's pretty big news. I only nipped out for a pizza and some bottles of beer and squealed with joy at seeing the green light.

No puzzle pieces from it and a level 1 Mii in my current SPQ room was useless. Still nice to expand my plaza.

It doesn't happen often but I sometimes get Street Pass hits late. My friend at work has a 3DS and so whenever I go to work I get one off him but the one day I was casually playing Mario Kart at about 1am in my room and got a Street Pass off him.

So I'm guessing it can sometimes be late (or he was just sneaking into my bedroom, uninvited)

Thanks dude, good to know this does happen sometimes!

I got my first non-housemate street pass in months yesterday. In a small town in North Wales that's pretty big news. I only nipped out for a pizza and some bottles of beer and squealed with joy at seeing the green light.

Whereabouts? The Summer holidays were good for hits in North Wales. Always got some at Llandudno and Caernarfon, now I just get them from demo units when I visit Bangor, but I did get my first 'human' hit on Anglesey the other day, at Morrisons in Holyhead, from someone who seemed to have recived the console for Christmas, so hopefully things will begin to improve, otherwise roll on Summer 2012!

Can you choose what puzzle to buy a piece for?

Nope, buying puzzle pieces is totally random.

Been getting a lot more hits recently. When I have it in work, I can get 3 or 4 hits in a 6 hour period. Even today I took it into town with me, (Northampton town centre) and got 3 hits in about 3 hours, and they weren't store 3DS, they seemed real.

Got a personal high of 4 hits yesterday after a couple of weeks of pretty much nothing, and finished the first run of Street Quest! :)

Also got the final pink puzzle piece of the Donkey Kong Country Returns puzzle. And completed my first puzzle!

A lot of people have either Mario Land 3D or Letterbox as there previously played title.

I picked up 5 StreetPasses in Dublin city centre yesterday, my best SP day ever (previous best was 2) one pass being our own @Diageo... though Diageo didn't have any new puzzle pieces for me....GGGRRRRR, haha.

Picked up a few new puzzles too.

And managed to get a purple piece for one puzzle, taking it from the 5th SP I got... no idea how that person got it though.... anyone figured out yet how to get those initially via the Spotpass?

Nope, buying puzzle pieces is totally random.

I thought when I bought my first non-Mario Galaxy 2 puzzle piece that I selected to do that myself, then the other day when I was buying a few, it was zipping back and forward giving me pieces for different puzzles. I kept buying more puzzle pieces to see if I could figure out how to control it again. :indeed:

I thought when I bought my first non-Mario Galaxy 2 puzzle piece that I selected to do that myself, then the other day when I was buying a few, it was zipping back and forward giving me pieces for different puzzles. I kept buying more puzzle pieces to see if I could figure out how to control it again. :indeed:

I don't know then. Whenever I have gone to buy puzzle pieces it just automatically picks a random piece from a puzzle I have started on.