NEurope

I have 5 younger sisters (18, 14, 11, 9 and 8), 2 younger brothers (12 and 4) and one step brother (14).

The 18-year old also has a 1-year-old son.

8 children!? (not counting the stepchild. Or the nephew who I guess counts too...)

Wowza. :geek:

8 children!? (not counting the stepchild. Or the nephew who I guess counts too...)

Wowza. :geek:

Most are half, but I don't really consider them as such. There's 5 parents between us all (6 parents if you include the step-brother). Some of them also have half-siblings that aren't related to me in any way.

I also have 16 cousins on my Dad's side and 2 on my Mum's side.

I'm 26 have one brother 23 and unfortunately one deceased sister who died 3 years ago. Would have been 35 this month. Also formerly had 2 step sisters and 1 step brother but my dad split with their mum so that ended too.

Spoilt only child. If my dinner's not on the table when I get home, I beat my Mum with a sack of oranges. Doesn't leave a bruise you see.

I have two younger sisters who are 18 and 14, and a brother who is 12. I used to get on pretty well with the 18 year-old, not very close to the 14 year-old (who thinks I'm a know-it-all), and I get on well with my brother because of shared interests. The reason I say "used to" is because I haven't been living at home since 4 years ago, and I'm terrible at keeping in touch (yes, even with my own family).

I got a sister whose 22, not a huge age gap (1 yr 11 months) so we're pretty close. In many ways i'm like the younger sister and everyone would think so even to look at us

You'd ran out by 9:37am? I think you give it out too easily.

Indeed he does, he's a thankslut.

I have one half brother (19). I used to hate him when we were young. I was used to being the only one, and then he just... came along.

One time he pushed a 90% completed jigsaw puzzle of mine off of a chest of drawers.

Another time, i dialed 999, handed him the receiver, and ran...

Ooops! But we're both adults now, and it's all cool.

I have one brother (21) essentially. Or at least that's the only one I like. I think the last time I saw him was Christmas though but that's how we roll.

I've got 2 brothers and 2 sisters.

Older brother is 23 and the younger is 18. One sister is 19 and the other is 10. I'm the second eldest at 21.

Fiona is now the only person at home which must be very difficult for her as she went from having 4 siblings at home to none in the space of a few years! I do know she'l be getting spoilt rotten at home though!

My older brother has just started a graduate position in London and Kerry and Andrew are both at uni.

Get on with them all really well; my older brother especially as we play the Xbox together on Live a lot and talk then. Don't talk to Kerry and Andrew so much while we're all away in different cities but get on well when we're at home or talking on Facebook/MSN.

One brother,

One step brother,

Three step sisters.

Spoilt only child. If my dinner's not on the table when I get home, I beat my Mum with a sack of oranges. Doesn't leave a bruise you see.

So where's the opportunity for some dodgy black and white photography?

Two sisters who are exactly the same age as me!

Except by 5 minutes methinks.

Are you all dizygotic or are your sisters monozygotic?

Are you all dizygotic or are your sisters monozygotic?

di=two

It's trizygotic for triplets. Only one triplet can be dizygotic.

Edited by MoogleViper

di=two

It's trizygotic for triplets.

Sorry, you're right. Are you trizygotic or dizygotic with monozygotic sisters?

You could just say it in the normal way. No, we are not identical.

I would have thought that your gender would have given that away.

Although I think he may be asking if your sisters are identical to each other.

Older brother and Older sister.

Brother is 40

Sister is 38

They are awesome, but when we're all together and drinking, it can be a loud.

Brother's getting married this year, and we're off to Bournemouth for the stag weekend!

You can have an identical twin of a different gender, but it's rare.

They start off being genetically identical, but one mutates. So they're no longer genetically identical.

They start off being genetically identical, but one mutates. So they're no longer genetically identical.

Ahh, I get what you're saying.

1261860-70marvelpanel42_super.jpg

You could just say it in the normal way. No, we are not identical.
Yeah I could have guessed that.

Are your sisters identical though, or all you all fraternal twins. As in one egg for each of you, or one egg for you and one egg for your sisters.