N-Europe

Grand Theft Auto 5

Happenstance

Anyone else having trouble connecting to GTA online? I created my character and it tried to connect online but it keeps saying "Failed to host a GTA Online session Return to GTA5 and try again later" its been doing this for a while >_<

Says "Cloud servers unavailable" - can't even make my character.

And now I have an interesting bug in single player where I can switch between characters. Annoyingly, I would have gotten gold on a heist mission if I had switched characters. Grrrrr.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a crew setup here, it was setup for Max Payne 3....http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe

Maybe more will join since GTA is bigger.

Nice, i'll drop a request in. Is it just PS3 owners though? or 360?

I hope it's not working :p Just got off work but it's still another hour before I'm home. And of all possible times it looks like I will work two shifts tomorrow :(

There is a crew setup here, it was setup for Max Payne 3....http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe

Maybe more will join since GTA is bigger.

Is the leader even active on N-E anymore?

Are any of you WaterishAlarm2 on Xbox Live? Got a request from this person yesterday?

Online was a bit tragic yesterday. Finally got to go on though.

I played on invite only for a while, all the money I earned I put into the ATM to avoid being robbed. I then tried online properly and was mugged of the little change I had on me within seconds. Also As I had put majority of my money into ATM, I didn't have enough to go onto Passive mode, so yeah. Literally spawn, get spotted by people, beaten.... As I was on my own I didn't really get to do much without being ganged up on.

I'm still finding my feet on it, I'm guessing los santos is just like a lobby and then you find different game modes within the city itself and then match makes from that.

Yeah you get to travel to missions that are marked all over the map like single player, except if your playing online with everyone and not in passive mode, you'll get mugged for all your worth before getting there.

I played online but with invite only option, so I could invite who I wanted to share online world with.

That was quite good, my friend and I robbing shops, racing around the city. Then taking part in random Last man standing and team death matches.

Errr...spoiler tag....I didn't even know you could go underwater like that....

I don't think it's plot related, so didn't spoiler tag it. I discovered this by accident as well.

I'm leaving online mode until i've at least completed the main missions, i guess it's similar to Red Dead's online then with the entire Los Santos available for free-roam and separate sections for missions etc from what i've read about it.

Didn't have any internet connection for the past two days, which was fine 'cause I figured GTA Online wouldn't work anyway when it launches.

Here I hoped this would work today...bah, just created a character and every time I try to connect...no luck.

Edit: What I've seen, though: There is a n-europe crew? :o Who's in charge? I want to join.

Pretty please. :p

Edited by drahkon

Didn't have any internet connection for the past two days, which was fine 'cause I figured GTA Online wouldn't work anyway when it launches.

Here I hoped this would work today...bah, just created a character and every time I try to connect...no luck.

Edit: What I've seen, though: There is a n-europe crew? :o Who's in charge? I want to join.

Pretty please. :p

Me - It's an open crew so I think you can just join.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/n-europe