NEurope
Happenstance

Grand Theft Auto 5

First things first

1270278_426450124130747_441492793_o.jpg

Anyone for blimping?. It's my pre-order bonus, meaning no 3* wanted level and free flying around to explore for a bit.

I got the same bonus for midnight collection.

Not done much so far first couple of missions tiny bit of exploring now gotta go out looking for wedding invitations at stationary shops. Damn you real life.

I got the same bonus for midnight collection.

Not done much so far first couple of missions tiny bit of exploring now gotta go out looking for wedding invitations at stationary shops. Damn you real life.

Yeah I got the code for it too at midnight. Reckon it's preorders and first batch/edition of copies.

Has anybody else experienced a

bad trip yet?

:D The bit with the
space aliens and the minigun was insane!

Now I have the dilemma of dilemmas. I got my new bed today so want to take it for a test drive, but obviously this game makes me not want to go to bed! Arggh!

I had a blast on this earlier! Did quite a few missions but also just loads of messing around. I can't believe the attention to detail in some places! And I got the blimp code but haven't used it yet! Will let you know if mine works!

anyone else's blimp code not working?

1270278_426450124130747_441492793_o.jpg

Mine worked ok, (it's a 360 version i got so not sure if the Sony codes ain't working)

Question

Anyone else spotting them question marks on the map, heading to them to see them suddenly disappear?

Question

Anyone else spotting them question marks on the map, heading to them to see them suddenly disappear?

Yeah. It also happens when the police starts chasing you.

Quite annoying, actually.

Has anybody else experienced a
bad trip yet?
:D The bit with the
space aliens and the minigun was insane!

Now I have the dilemma of dilemmas. I got my new bed today so want to take it for a test drive, but obviously this game makes me not want to go to bed! Arggh!

Yeah! Was laughing my butt off during the whole thing.

Well, first impressions are wow. I've "borrowed" a plane and uncovered the whole map, and i've rode in my blimp. Blimp on demand, hehe. I've done a few missions

Had the whole Michael "tripping" mission, done a few of them ? missions and lost my job (thanks to Michael). Quite liking the flip between characters, gives a new fresh feeling.

Thinking I may have a break for a bit. Been on this for 8 hours today :/

Just done the first Trevor mission with the

Biker gang

Shit...that was a real pain. They came from everywhere!

Finally home. Installing as I write :D

(oh and appearently the mail man did get on time, oh well, back it goes)

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

So far, I'm enjoying it, but I'm not feeling the "this game is amazing" thing that the reviews are stating. I've done a fair bit and it's not feeling like a 10/10 game. It has issues.

Oh sweet

You can steal a car/trailer and put a random boat on it from the lake/sea and drive it away.

Edited by Jimbob

So far, I'm enjoying it, but I'm not feeling the "this game is amazing" thing that the reviews are stating. I've done a fair bit and it's not feeling like a 10/10 game. It has issues.

Yeah, same...I went and bought this today. I'm also a bit disappointed with the quality of buildings, there's a really sense of 'filler' to them. All the buildings are plastered with the same kind of low-rest textures and patterns (even in the place of a lit window, which just looks really shabby.

You know, I wouldn't mind a smaller world if it meant they put more effort into it.

My blimp code doesn't work, but I'm kind of glad - it makes no sense owning a blimp at the start.

I did a bit of exploring and quite a few missions, mainly side missions. I actually really like the character switching.

Has anyone been paying attention to the random events some of them are more structured than I expected, including one at a building site and another one with a familiar face.

Loving the game so far. Finished my second mission as Michael. Will play more main missions tomorrow until I get the last character, then maybe some county exploring before continuing on the main story to see those heists everyone is talking about.

My blimp code doesn't work, but I'm kind of glad - it makes no sense owning a blimp at the start.

I did a bit of exploring and quite a few missions, mainly side missions. I actually really like the character switching.

Has anyone been paying attention to the random events some of them are more structured than I expected, including one at a building site and another one with a familiar face.

I did encounter a random event earlier, but got busted by the police before completion. Quite interesting that they pop up randomly, which is good.