NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

If I join Playstation plus before the end of this month do I effectively get 'more' games from the instant games collection then?

I already have the subscription codes but have been holding off until a good time to redeem... now would seem to be the best time wouldn't it? Especially as I'm getting a PS4 at launch.

Was just wondering what the current instant games are, and what the new ones will be.

If I join Playstation plus before the end of this month do I effectively get 'more' games from the instant games collection then?

The current "month" has only just started.

But if you wait for the end of the current month (the date will be given half way through November), you'll have access to games from both months.

The current available games are:

Metal Gear Rising

Remember Me

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

Jak and Daxter Trilogy

Uncharted 3 Singleplayer

LittleBigPlaner Karting

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

Motorstorm RC

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Gravity Rush

Also, remember to "buy" all the games for "free" through the PS store each month - including the Vita games (even if you don't have a Vita).

Just going to post this here too:

PlayStation Vita (3G) - Sports & Racing Mega Pack

-16GB Memory Card

-Voucher to download 8 games

£140.00 and In Stock.

http://direct.asda.com/PlayStation-Vita---Sports-Racing-Mega-Pack/003726780,default,pd.html?awc=2786_1384036965_95bd303feb19691fd46f0744e24005ad&cmpid=afc-_-ad-_-awin-_-47868-_-generic&cm_mmc=ad-aff-_-awin-_-HotUKDeals-_-47868

I wonder if that Asda deal will come back in stock.

The 3G on my Vita has stopped working, amazon have said they can't replace as it's a Warehouse deal, but they will refund, so I need to look for a new one to buy.

Transferred everything over to my 32GB memory card using the content manager. Synced trophies, backed it up, switched cards, restored it. Smooth process.

When you restore, does it remember everything, the location of things even as they are mixed up with those on a card?

I just sent off my faulty Vita and the new one has arrived. Beforehand I backed everything up to my PC and took out the memory card.

I think I'll leave it boxed until the refund for the old one goes through though, if I can resist.

When you restore, does it remember everything, the location of things even as they are mixed up with those on a card?

Yep. Everything was exactly the same as before.

Finally!

ys_order.png

The game I bought my Vita for. Glad I finished Zelda in time and opted to get Mario for Christmas...

But on Amazon it says it's going to be released February 7 2014?

Guacamelee & Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on my Vita. Nice!

PS+ is amazing.

I'm importing the US version. Didn't know there even was an EU release date, not waiting until February plus we're not getting the Silver Edition since NIS America suck. :p

Tracking says it's with delivery courier so might even get it today! :D

Forgot that it's region free.

Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask. How can you look at what's available on other regional PSN stores? I see people talking about/downloading demos and games from Japan & America into the same console. Do they make multiple accounts?

Yeah you have to make multiple accounts, but you can't install games from multiple accounts to the same system, you'd need more than one memory card.

I finished The Last of Us over the weekend so I'll get Persona around May when I'm finished with Tearaway and LBP :p

Even though I only played PS4 (properly) when Golden released in USA, I get nostalgic about the game. A game I played less than a year ago...

This game oozes classic. So wonderful in every way.

My obsession with it started with the Giant Bomb Endurance Run, then playing Persona 4 on the PS2 and then importing Golden for Vita. Absolutely love the game.

Do you have to be a bit of an anime fan to really love Persona though? I mean there's a great story driven RPG in there but there's no doubt it's wrapped up with a moe, slice-of-life highschool anime bow.

Do you have to be a bit of an anime fan to really love Persona though? I mean there's a great story driven RPG in there but there's no doubt it's wrapped up with a moe, slice-of-life highschool anime bow.

Im sure it probably helps but I know Jeff from Giant Bomb doesnt like anime at all and really liked Persona 4.

That's always what put me off Persona 4, too! If there's a demo I might try it but I don't think there is.

EDIT: Also, I downloaded Sonic Racing :D

Now I have it on 360, Wii U and Vita :p