NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Jeez is that all on a 32GB? :o

Seems like way more than double what I can fit on mine. I guess if you account for system software....

I nearly ordered the 32gb card today as its back in stock at Amazon but for now as I've only got Gravity Rush then old PS1 and PSP games installed ive still got enough space. Once the PS4 is all paid for I will probably go back to it.

Jeez is that all on a 32GB? :o

Seems like way more than double what I can fit on mine. I guess if you account for system software....

I dunno, on my Vita it seems to have created an icon for games I have put in my Vita before (e.g. Rayman Origins, Persona 4, Virtue's Last Reward) even though they're no longer inserted. Could be all that stuff is actually on his card though.

In other news, I completed Spelunky today (not via the Hell route though). Will be cool to play with my brother next week via Vita/PS3 and aim for that.

Jetpack + shotgun combo ftw.

I've filled my 32GB card, gonna have to delete some stuff.

Didn't know you could have different backgrounds on different pages though.

This is what I can fit on a 16GB with 537MB spare.

vh1.jpg

vh2.jpg

If it came out on PS+ in the last 6mo and you don't see it here it's because it won't fit :(

yeah i didn't know you could have different backgrounds like that? tempted to do that with mine now!

i've had to start deleting stuff off of my 32gb now, this months PS+ games filled it up, and then this japan games sale n the psn i had to buy some psp games i'd never played like trails in the sky and Ys 1 +2 and corpse party

Where did you get those awesome backgrounds @Cube?

Where did you get those awesome backgrounds @Cube?

I just found some wallpapers on Google Images and cut them to size.

Removes OLED screen and replaces with LCD

Comes in multiple colours

1GB in-built memory (FINALLY)

Comes October 10th in Japan

ibghspDCDeK00t.gif

That yellow is a nice colour, longer battery life is always welcome on a portable, but why the screen change?

That yellow is a nice colour, longer battery life is always welcome on a portable, but why the screen change?

To save money really

The OLED does have that issue with dark spots when the screen is black but otherwise the quality of that screen is fantastic. At first I was thinking "damn, I knew a new Vita would be announced right after I got one!" but this isn't too much of a change :)

Most interesting thing is probably the PS4 remote play in other rooms

That's... Pretty damn good actually. How does PS Vita TV work?

(Not watching the conference btw)

It's a consolised PS Vita! (basically a PS Vita without the screen that connects to your TV - is compatible with Vita Cartridges)

image40.png

image39.png

Works with a Dual Shock 3, retails for about $95...

I assume its the same wifi as the Vita remote play but in the video they showed the TV being in use so the guys turned on the PS4, went upstairs and were able to play the PS4 on their TV with the Vita TV device.

Looking at the price conversion (which we will of course get screwed with) it could cost around £65.

Wait a sec... How the hell are touch screen games supposed to work if it uses a Dual Shock 3!?

Can't believe that I didn't even consider that. Could the device itself have touch panels on either side? (That would still suck though without being able to touch stuff directly...)

Wait a sec... How the hell are touch screen games supposed to work if it uses a Dual Shock 3!?

I think they showed them using a DS4 as well

Can't believe that I didn't even consider that. Could the device itself have touch panels on either side? (That would still suck though without being able to touch stuff directly...)

They're not. The press release allegedly states that not all Vita games are compatible

I think they showed them using a DS4 as well

Yeah, just re-watched the video. It is compatible with DS4, so they could use the touch panel as a substitute for the front or back touch and the motion controls.

But it's still a very poor replacement for the front touch screen, since you can't actually see what you're touching - plus it can only be used to simulate one touch panel at a time (meaning that you're SOL if you want to play games that require both panels to be touched simultaneously - like Tearaway)

I suppose they could just allow you to use a Vita to control it, but that would be a pretty pointless solution :laughing:

Seems poorly thought out when you think about it...

They're not. The press release allegedly states that not all Vita games are compatible

Ahh, figured as much. Goodbye any potential future interesting touchscreen/back panel uses!

Edited by Dcubed