N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Humm... If Zell really was a Kira before today, would he tell us that right now?

Zell, if you are amnesiac since the beginning of the game... You just shot yourself on the foot. In Death Note, the mass murderers can choose to lose their memories (specifically, the ones of him/her ever being a murderer) temporarily to fool everyone, and later regain those memories after being cleared.

Zell has amnesia. In the anime this occurred when someone had the death note but gave up possession of it. It's possible he has arranged to have it returned to him, or he is in a mafia who are swapping the death note between themselves(though you can loan it while keeping your memories). I think Zell is trying to build trust.

Geez, you got me! I've just dug my own grave! [/sARCASM]

What the hell? When did you become staff? :p

I'm going to go with arresting Zell, his amnesia being recent is the main problem. arrest: Zell

Erm what?

Lollerskates if that's true. I'm willing to follow it for now, it's so boring when we don't vote for anyone

Arrest: Zell

Oh lol.

Vote/Arrest : Zell.

Oh I see what's going on here.

Humm... If Zell really was a Kira before today, would he tell us that right now?

Zell, if you are amnesiac since the beginning of the game... You just shot yourself on the foot. In Death Note, the mass murderers can choose to lose their memories (specifically, the ones of him/her ever being a murderer) temporarily to fool everyone, and later regain those memories after being cleared.

I have never seen Death Note before. So yeah, I guess I could have been a former death note owner.

Here are the known facts about myself:

-I have amnesia. I don't know my name.

-I don't recognise my own face (but I was given a picture in my RD and I look like Lloyd from ToS).

-I have no powers.

-I have no objective.

Maybe you guys are right, I've just shot myself in the foot due to my lack of Death Note knowledge.

But you guys do seem overly keen on voting for me! Are you guys the mafia by any chance?

I have never seen Death Note before. So yeah, I guess I could have been a former death note owner.

Here are the known facts about myself:

-I have amnesia. I don't know my name.

-I don't recognise my own face (but I was given a picture in my RD and I look like Lloyd from ToS).

-I have no powers.

-I have no objective.

Maybe you guys are right, I've just shot myself in the foot due to my lack of Death Note knowledge.

Actually, no. Former Death Note owners don't lose their entire memories, they just lose any memories related to the Death Note itself. If you are telling the truth, you should be off the hook.

Second, Nintendohnut seems to be contractually obligated to say something regarding dullness and bore with every single post. Something to watch out for, since we don't know what it means.

Third, my vote for aqui1a stands. I don't see any reason to not vote for him. Even if just to move the game forward.

Arrest: Aqui1a...again

I think it's a bit too vague to go on ... Still, I'm really intrigued about how the mafia/killing works in this game, so I don't feel sure either way. If we assume that the mafia is indeed a group of people as usual, do they share a Death Note? And if they're using a Death Note, when will it strike? Isn't the kill time 23 days or something? I can hardly imagine the game going on for that long.

Basically, I'm confused as heck. :confused:

I'm not obliged to do anything! I just like to keep things interesting. And I hate people who don't speak - ruins the fun!

Change Arrest: Aqui1a

Even if he's arrested and in jail, he still won't talk. What's the point?!

(When I say 'what's the point' I mean what's the point in him playing, not what's the point in arresting him :) )

I think it's a bit too vague to go on ... Still, I'm really intrigued about how the mafia/killing works in this game, so I don't feel sure either way. If we assume that the mafia is indeed a group of people as usual, do they share a Death Note? And if they're using a Death Note, when will it strike? Isn't the kill time 23 days or something? I can hardly imagine the game going on for that long.

Basically, I'm confused as heck. :confused:

23 days is the maximum time to kill someone with a Death Note. 40 seconds is the minimum.

And it is possible this is a group that shares a Death Note. Fortunately, they don't seem to know our names...yet.

I guess he won't be able to use his power or vote.

I think he'll be essentially dead, except he still wins, if his side happens to win.

Oh, I see. So I guess we can assume the mafia can specify when we die. But they need to know our names and faces ...

It seems to be the case, yes. My fear is if they are able to kill more than one person on a single night...

23 days is the maximum time to kill someone with a Death Note
thats a made up rule made up by kira to trick the orginal people on the kira case into thinking that if he didn't kill within a certern time frame he'd die of a heart attack, and it was actully 21 days.

Vote: Arrest Aqui1a

thats a made up rule made up by kira to trick the orginal people on the kira case into thinking that if he didn't kill within a certern time frame he'd die of a heart attack, and it was actully 21 days.

Umm... No. The made up rule said 13 days, and that the owner should keep killing indefinitely. The rule I was talking about said that you can't program a death to occur after 23 days (or maybe it was 21, whatever)

@Jayseven: That's odd, indeed. Dohnut, were you aware of this?

And Diageo, how's the vote count?

I was wondering when/how it would come up tbh. I was told that I'm asthmatic, but I didn't really know how that would/should affect my day-to-day speech while discussing things. Looks like it wasn't meant to and that it's a way that I'm recognised at night rather than something that affects me in the day. I was active last night, which is probably why I wasn't breathing properly. It also means that I don't have to consider it in my daily discussions, which is a bonus.

I like today, it's much more interesting than yesterday!

I don't really have anything interesting either, nothing that would be of help. Although Zell's amnesia scared me for a minute, I think he is telling the truth as he doesn't remember anything altogether. If memory serves me right, if he was a Death Note owner, he would have forgotten everything about the Death Note unless he picks it up again. I'm just going to go with the flow...

Arrest: Aqui1a