NEurope
gaggle64

Eyes are weird

Great pictures I guess, but yeah they aren't very nice!

Much nicer without that extra detail!

It seems relevant to post this.
Let's face it, even if it wasn't you'd have found a way! :p

Interesting. I'll admit the first one doesn't look nice but I like how you can see the fibres in the second one.

But yeh, never seen an eye in that much detail and I have disected one though in Biology when I was at high school.

Looks like a SCHPHINCTOR!

now there's a game (for a whole other forum)

extreme close up of eye? /or/ kinda close up of ass?

i'll start!

1243151-17a74c66-b9f5-45f0-a1fd-3cfe2c02570al.jpg

LAWL it's freakin BOTH!! R's on the F, L-ing.... :blank:

It's weird that people are surprised by the fact that the iris looks like a sphincter. I mean cmon... it's an organic ring shape that dilates and constricts. They all look the same!

That first picture is disturbingly awesome. The second one is beautifully awesome.

@bluey: Fun fact - In Portuguese, the term for "Asshole" (not the jerk) is "Ass-eye". So it can be both, but then you'd be going against the forum rules :heh:

It's weird that people are surprised by the fact that the iris looks like a sphincter. I mean cmon... it's an organic ring shape that dilates and constricts. They all look the same!

Yes, but I'm yet to see an eye that shits.

Not just weeping/stye whatever. Actual shit.

*pukes*

*faints*

*dies*

I want to un-see them (with my disgusting fibre eyes) :nono:

gaggle asked me to piss on his open eyes once,

i did it

he came.

So this entire thread is a hypocrykt

They look like they're made of biscuit material...cuz' we are livin' in a material world...

I'm hungry now.

I've a slight fascination for eyes so thanks for the links. It really is fascinating! :o

Freaky man, they look like some fucking sci-fi shit or something, but...they're bloody amazing too!

These have actually been making me feel sick all day, I just can't get them out of my mind...

I think they look awesome!

I've mentioned my thing about eyes before. When you stare into that black abyss, you're seeing something that shouldn't be seen - it's almost an invasive act. I can't help but stare at animal's eyes. People's eyes. Eyes. Souls. Beams. Decay. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I think it looks awesome too. I've friends with loads of weird eye colours and little spots of different colours in them too.