Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mass Effect 3

gaggle64

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shopto have sold out of 360 & PC N7 edition already but are still taking pre-orders for PS3. That was quick!

Thankfully i came here earlier and read @Cube's post, otherwise i would have lost out on the N7 edition. Had my email confirmation from Shopto, so i'm cert to get a copy on release.

Tried the demo just now. Although I'm positive about a realistic scifi game, I don't like shooting games. Incorporating rpg elements isn't going to make we want to buy it.

There is a setting that allows you to play with less focus on the combat making it slightly easier to pass through them. whilst still maintaining the RPG elements. I guess your issue with shooters might not be the difficulty per say but it may make them more bearable.

Start with ME 1 it was the most RPG one (not counting 3 yet till i've played it fully)

ME2 got the RPG elements dumbed down for some reason

ME3 is seeing more RPG elements returning

Anyway

I had no email about GAME cancelling my freaking order AND after i managed to get one in with them! I only saw when i came on 5 min ago and read the mario party 9 story on the front page (thankyou for repeating about ME3 in that thank you god!!)

so i scrambled through the listed sites hosting the CE edition and all the main ones seem to be sold out for PC and or 360

BUT

I got an order in with Gamestop.ie for it ( 93.50 Euros)

worst case scenario is the game will be in a foreign language (Irish) I'll have to get someone to translate it for me, that or drink while playing to help me understand LOL

but I'm pretty mad about this! no email?! what the hell is that about! if i hadn't decided to go on here while my girlfriend watched eastenders i'd have not know possibly until launch day and found it not turn up!

I wouldn't have come in this thread because i now want no spoilers so i'm avoiding it until launch!

@Jimbob can i join you in the tank to visit game? or provide air support in a harrier (the government are flogging them cheap as we don't need an airfleet...but that's another rant)

Now on shopto:

- Zavvi

- Shopto

- Play.com

- Amazon.co.uk

I ordered from Shopto, and paid right now to make sure.

Edit: It sounds even worse when most copies were already sold.

To be honest it makes more sense not to pay now at ShopTo. If they're not able to send it to you (almost certainly won't happen but still) they won't charge you, but in the rare chance they couldn't stock it you'd be waiting on a refund.

To be honest it makes more sense not to pay now at ShopTo. If they're not able to send it to you (almost certainly won't happen but still) they won't charge you, but in the rare chance they couldn't stock it you'd be waiting on a refund.

I thought about this as I was paying for my copy earlier but I have a lot of faith in ShopTo... I still get what you're saying though, in the unlikely event it'd be a bit of a hassle I suppose but it's a calculated risk I feel is worth taking. :)

A bit paranoid about it going 'missing' in the post though so I opted to pay for recorded delivery just this once. :p

Just put my order through with shopto. Paid now to A) make sure I don't forget money is going out of my account and over spend and B) to make sure it actually works. I recently moved and these sites can be a bit funny with new addresses.

@Jimbob can i join you in the tank to visit game? or provide air support in a harrier (the government are flogging them cheap as we don't need an airfleet...but that's another rant)

How do you think i got the tank??. You can certainly tag along, bring more cake. Me and Mike finished the cakes we bought by Swindon.

Just realised I go on holiday the day this comes out!

Saved myself a tiny amount of money by removing first class delivery on the pre-order.

Also, off topic, but I'm actually half enjoying the Knights of Amalur game. Keeping me occupied until ME3.

Just realised I go on holiday the day this comes out!

Saved myself a tiny amount of money by removing first class delivery on the pre-order.

Also, off topic, but I'm actually half enjoying the Knights of Amalur game. Keeping me occupied until ME3.

It isn't a bad game to be honest, i had a lot of fun playing the demo. True, the graphics do look a bit dated. But it is a decent game overall.

I still have a Pre-order on Play.com...

Would it be wrong to sell it?

Sell for £129.99 --- o --- Auction at cost

I'm going to put it on eBay starting at the cost price - that way I'm morally right.

Good to see you went with the Paragon option :heh: +3 for Cube.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!