N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say this as if n00bs don't deserve to get a rough ride?

When they deserve it, that's cool. But being ripped to shreds by people who start with better weapons from across the map is fucking lame. Goddamn CoD for starting this trend.

I take it they've been added today? I've seen them as backdrops in the character customisation screen before, along with Museum and an icy version of Facility.

My success with the G-MAL improved a lot since downloading the EU version rather than the Subway one. Before the latest patch it seems the player bases were split, so I was constantly getting matched with American hosts. Hopefully that doesn't start happening again now the pools have been rejoined.

Edit: Huh, I was just seeing what Missions I had to do when I noticed two new additions, one for kills with a Tau sniper rifle and the other for kills with a FAL-SS. Seems the latter will be single-shot, semi-auto this time around.

Edited by Aimless

Does anyone get this bug where your controller locks up for a few seconds? So I'll be playing and for a few seconds it'll kind of lag out and continue using the buttons I was pressing down no matter what I do. It happens once every few games and it's got me killed more than once.

I don't think it's an online connection since everything else seems fine. I guess it could be but I just wanted to see if anyone else experienced it.

It's amazing how people can't seem to grasp that you only get points when you stay in the hill and not just capture it.

Think I'm level 32/3 now. Love it. Although I hate the map on the rooftops with all the scaffolding. A couple of the hills take way too long to get to.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!