Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Baby Born. YouTube Video to Follow....pics page 1, video page 2

Ashley

(I suspect I may be one of those parents who expects too much)

Depends...Are you expecting him to reunite the worlds through the use of the Eternal Sword, before marrying a beautiful ninja summoner?

If not, then you're on normal levels, really.

Depends...Are you expecting him to reunite the worlds through the use of the Eternal Sword, before marrying a beautiful ninja summoner?

If not, then you're on normal levels, really.

Doesn't every parent expect this of their children?

Well he will only be allowed to marry a girl with the name Sheena or Síona as part of her name... Síona is actually an Irish name pronouced the exact same as Sheena, so I got a good possiblity of making happen what Namco wouldn't, haha

Erm.. HIM... I'm pretty sure I did put "Baby Boy Oisín" in the text messages... though given your replies and confusing of words I'll forgive you :)

But I'm sure the forum is curios so... In Ash's first reply to me where he meant to say "Congratulations" he said "Contracts".. when I pointed that out to him he replied that I do actually have to sign "contacts"... I think he gave up after that. Haha... sorry mate :hug:

Sorry...not used to Irish names and I...sorry :p

You realise the second contracts thing was intentional yeah? The first was me being pre-occupied with university.

Excellent news Mo, I'm sure you'll be a great Dad. Bedtime stories consisting of tales from a land called Sylvarant and bring him up to know his Dwarven vows (Especially number 7 words to live by)

Anyway Congrats...... and here's three cheers to baby Sheena in a few years.

Doesn't every parent expect this of their children?

Well he will only be allowed to marry a girl with the name Sheena or Síona as part of her name... Síona is actually an Irish name pronouced the exact same as Sheena, so I got a good possiblity of making happen what Namco wouldn't, haha

I knew "Sheena" sounded like an Irish name!

I guess you already have a name for your future daughter, then :heh:

Also, try not to be too mad when he inevitably breaks the law to help an old lady.

Sorry...not used to Irish names and I...sorry :p

You realise the second contracts thing was intentional yeah? The first was me being pre-occupied with university.

Oh you intentionaly spelt "Contracts" as "Contacts"... ok I believe you ;)

haha

Anyway.

Couldn't sleep last night, which was odd given I was awake almost 24hours yesterday I was expecting to be in a coma when I got to bed.

Kept falling asleep and waking up every few hours... guess my body is preparing itself for when the baby comes home.

But with being awake I was able to work on my video for Oisín and it is now up and running on Youtube

I knew "Sheena" sounded like an Irish name!

I guess you already have a name for your future daughter, then :heh:

You'd think it would be Sheena (or Síona I might have more likely gone for) had we had a girl but we actually came up with something different before we knew if he would be a boy or girl.

If it was a girl we would have called her, Saoirse Kara (or possibly Kara Saoirse)

Saoirse is Irish for "Freedom" and also commonly used as a girls name here. And Kara as in Kara "Starbuck" Thrace from Battlestar Galactica :D (We were doing a lot of forward planning)

Chances of a 2nd child now are slim though for the moment. Barring some financial mircle anyway. :heh:

Oh and Joy has no desire to go through another labour anytime soon, haha.

Excellent news Mo, I'm sure you'll be a great Dad. Bedtime stories consisting of tales from a land called Sylvarant and bring him up to know his Dwarven vows (Especially number 7 words to live by)

Dwarven Vow 7: Goodness and Love will always Win

So True.

I also like Dwarven Vow 1: Lets work together for the sake of a peaceful world

:heh::D

Last night he did a fair bit of crying and not sleeping, keeping me and Joy up.

At one point I thought to myself, why not try sing to him, might calm him down. In my just awakened state I couldn't think of anything and just started humming Zelda's Lullaby from OOT, worked a treat. That is so awesome :)

Last night he did a fair bit of crying and not sleeping, keeping me and Joy up.

At one point I thought to myself, why not try sing to him, might calm him down. In my just awakened state I couldn't think of anything and just started humming Zelda's Lullaby from OOT, worked a treat. That is so awesome :)

That is just adorable. A Zelda fan already??? Christ, that was fast!