N-Europe

Confess your sins

confessNE

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It can happen, but its not really that common. Problems can happen in non-related parental births too. It's not just as clean cut as that, because cousins just aren't closely enough related. You look at those sick incidences where men are having sex with their daughter - yes that's FAR more likely to cause issues, and does in a lot more cases.

Being married to your cousin has been legal since the war (WW2 I think) and anyone who has a "social stigma" towards it can go shove their narrow-minded opinions.

I'm aware how it could be seen as very hypocritical me saying all this, being a daughter of cousins with multiple medical problems. But never once would I blame my parents for how things happened (because no-one can determine that's what caused my problems) and I love them like any child loves their parents.

I'm not blaming your parents either. I just looked over the reasons why people think it's a bad idea on Wikipedia. And the main thing said was that many cultures don't like it, and that biologically there's a higher chance of problems arising.

I haven't looked into it enough to form an opinion.

Diageo....sorry, but you're a dick.

What was I meant to say?

I once had a manager at my workplace who was a total cunt. One day, they wanted me to order a tongue bar for them from the internet. Once it arrived, I wiped it on my genitals and handed it to them the next day. Always brings a smile to think of it.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

... Again, with the initiation of it all.

You focus on the words I use, not the intention behind them. You focus on the words I use, not the meaning behind them. You assume that the meaning of the words is nothing more than a selfish act - that is, that my post amounts to nothing more than a desription of self-serving enjoyment. You overlook several things, primarily the "greater good" service. You overlook the clarity I added to the "anonymity" aspect. You overlook subtlety. You are unaware that ther are multiple facets to each poster's style. You assume that all my posts are unthought and immediate. You assume that I had not thought through the consequences. You are unable to reply or retaliate to my actual points.

You see 'good' as ignorance. You see 'bad' as succumbing to temptation. You will see my previous sentance as a quotable one, and not even think that I have more words to back it up with. Judging by your assertion that the action, not the intention, reasion or reaction, is of primary importance, and you overlook the importance of honesty. If anything, you deem honesty worse than the deed itself. You refuse to refute any form of clarification to any of these points, and you refuse to read my words without instinctively searching for the counterarguement. You believe in the heirarchy, you trust in your superiors. You believe that the self comes first, and that anyone who succumbs to temptation is irredeemably wrong.

I believe mostly opposite. If the point of this thread is confession, ergo (which is a short, but clever word, btw) the thread is about absolution and admittance of guilt. I spoke truthfully, I carified the nature of the OP's proposed ideas, and surely I proved that while one should be careful of the proposed anonymity, that I myself am watchful and alert for the forum.

Your concern is with the fact that I went and checked the IP. You believe I did this merely for myself. There is no action one takes that isn't selfish in one way or another, but fortunately for everyone here I have very recently expressed how this very forum is in such close proximity to my heart that it practically pumps the blood around my body. I take your negativity of my actions extremely personally because I take it to be a distrust of my character. I use longer words because this is my SERIOUS VOICE that is only unleashed in times needy. My ultimate point is that, while "explioting" it, I pointed out the warning zones to people submitting confessions.

Not once have I mentioned how this user account could just be used for bullshitting.

PERSPECTIVE, people!

My response to this: :rolleyes:

Clearly (not for the first time) we differ on this. In my opinion, no amount of "big words" will change what actually took place, no matter how you try and spin it. Anyway, that's my final comment on that.

I'm still trying to figure out if the babysitter one is potentially real or not. Scandalous.