Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dominos Pizza - Basil Burst

ReZourceman

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominoes have SUCH good student deals, but my flat is so health-concious/conscience/I'm drunk. We only eat vegetables (and meat when it is deemed apprope). It has however opened my taste buds up to veg I never bothered with. But sometimes I crave Dominoes. The only time I've had it while at uni was while very drunk, and I remember we were all like "THAT WASN'T FILLING" and we ordered chinese directly after. Lal.

The adverts make it look horrible. The thing is swimming in pesto.

Yeah there is no way near that much in the actual thing.

Dominoes have SUCH good student deals, but my flat is so health-concious/conscience/I'm drunk. We only eat vegetables (and meat when it is deemed apprope). It has however opened my taste buds up to veg I never bothered with. But sometimes I crave Dominoes. The only time I've had it while at uni was while very drunk, and I remember we were all like "THAT WASN'T FILLING" and we ordered chinese directly after. Lal.

Pizza not filling? How many pizzas divided between how many people?

For real, thats what I hit up last night. Pizza is only ever affordable with vouchers. Ive got a secret ret 50 percent off Pizza Hut that was removed from Hotukdeals on my profile message board on here. Its legit, hit it up if you want mad bargain. Its not labelled but is obviously a code.

Postedfrom Nokia N900 using Lolhaxchewb.

For real, thats what I hit up last night. Pizza is only ever affordable with vouchers. Ive got a secret ret 50 percent off Pizza Hut that was removed from Hotukdeals on my profile message board on here. Its legit, hit it up if you want mad bargain. Its not labelled but is obviously a code.

Postedfrom Nokia N900 using Lolhaxchewb.

They had a 50% one last week for Dominos if you spent £30, I used to it's maximum, Original order for what I wanted came to £26, added some chicken strips, I got what I wanted and some extra chciken strips for £16.

Vouchers are the future.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!