Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Well I noticed how you lot didn't. So I got in there first. :hug:

In all fairness, the Bobby Dazzler comment was both a reference to "The Dickinson" (and his orangeness) and a reference to the pretty picture.

I can see how the subtlety of the compliment could have been lost amongst the sea of orange though. "The Double D" will do that to people. Starstruck and all that.

And whilst you girls are sticking together, feel free to hug a bit. Don't be afraid of any feelings that may emerge. Maybe stroke each others hair a bit...

In all fairness, the Bobby Dazzler comment was both a reference to "The Dickinson" (and his orangeness) and a reference to the pretty picture.

I can see how the subtlety of the compliment could have been lost amongst the sea of orange though. "The Double D" will do that to people. Starstruck and all that.

And whilst you girls are sticking together, feel free to hug a bit. Don't be afraid of any feelings that may emerge. Maybe stroke each others hair a bit...

Gtfo. :heh:

I'm not sure why i'm posting this, it's not even that recent. But i'm just slightly appalled at how orange i look in it. The webcam must have had the Ooompa Loompa filter on.

picture0193copy.jpg

You remind me of Hayley Williams.