Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum User Photos

Goafer

Today was awesome. Spent the day at a good friend's house having a BBQ, playing games and stuffing our faces before popping down to the beach and having fun times there.

1070097_10153007245305510_229948129_n.jpg - me getting way too involved with Jenga.

1016134_10153007245815510_1418750662_n.jpg - I fucking love football. The "haters gonna hate" caption would look great here.

993607_10153007246050510_1430401302_n.jpg

1016785_10153007246365510_356493237_n.jpg - good times.

It looks like you've kidnapped the guy, he looks petrified.

Hahahahahah. I had no idea what you meant. I thought you were talking about some kind of meme or something or other.

Yeah, he pulls the same face and poses in every single photo he is in. Ine can vouch for this. Finding a picture of him smiling is like goldust.

Flink, you're looking hench! Gym time is showing!

You being serious or winding me up, brah? :p

I was ill a few weeks back and am slowly getting back into the weights. I was really into it beforehand, but I lost a bit of time due to all of that. On a cut at the moment, so I think I look slimmer than what I was a few months back. Currently weight 73.9kg. At the end of my bulk I was 85, so I've dropped a fair bit of weight.

Nah you look well ripped man, good work.

I often find that happens after i've had a week or two off, muscles grow on dem rest days ;)

The one time I'm trying to be nice and compliment and you throw it back in my face. SCREW YOU DRAGPOOP

Thanks, guys. :)

DRAGOOOOO honours you both.

• 3 weeks later...
Not sure if this has already been pointed out, but you could be a relative of Serebii. The German form.

Well, Magnus keeps saying I look like a male nightwolf.

Now Serebii comes into the equation.

:awesome:

Anyway, you are sexy as fuck, cuzzzz.

Now post a photo of you wearing all of it at once.

That's just silly.

What about a photo or me wearing nothing at all?

:blank: