Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

I don't even know where London Street is, but it sounds I was missing out by not eating there or on Division St (well, I ate at the Subway on Division St but that doesn't count).

I would suggest eating at the old house or the forum on division street. London road is near waitrose. :)

London Road in Sheffield (where Dan ate) has a huge Chinese and Vietnemese community, so the food has to cater to people who actually know what they're eating. Having eaten there a few times, I can say that it's actually really good food, must've just been an off day or a bad selection.

Yeah I'd agree- I've had some boss meals there, especially Thai food. I just chose something really generic by accident and it wasn't great. Which is a shame because authentic food from the 'nam is aceness.

You dunn it wrong!! Should have uploaded the photo first otherwise you need to click on the icon to display it on the dashboard.

I assume you mean upload it to Tumblr? I normally just wang them on Photobucket and link them. I shall upload them to Tumblr from now on.

I assume you mean upload it to Tumblr? I normally just wang them on Photobucket and link them. I shall upload them to Tumblr from now on.

Ah, fair nuff. I only say because I think you'd get way more reblogs that way.

But then I'm a massive paranoid attention seeker DONTLOOKATME!!!

Ah, fair nuff. I only say because I think you'd get way more reblogs that way.

But then I'm a massive paranoid attention seeker DONTLOOKATME!!!

Is my latest one showing up properly? It does bother me about the other thumbnails and I've always wondered why it happens.

My job, which was meant to be 3 weeks, was extended by two weeks last friday, then extended another week on tuesday, then today my boss asks me what I'm doing the next few months... Win! I think. I've always said I'll stick with the job 'til they kick me out because it's money, so it's nice to have a bit of security.

Also I told them I wanted a couple of days off over one of the bank holiday weekends - should be tripping to sheff from thursday 28th 'til tuesday 4th! How win is that? Very win. Just got to figure out how to get paid holiday...