Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

good stuff thread.

nightwolf

Cheers guys! Glad you enjoyed it.

It's a dirtier version of Mirror's Edge.

Haha!! I love.

Awesome video. Also, great choice of music to go with it. Who was that? Really liked it.

Good job, dude.

Thanks! The track is Arcadia (Telefon Tel Aviv Rmx) by Apparat. Was weird, it was the first track I suggested and after trawling through a whole load it's the one that fit the best.

So, back in Edinburgh after 2 and a half weeks in London, where I had the time of my life.

Pretty much found my home in Shoreditch (once you batter hipsters out your way). Made loads of new friends, many of which seemed genuinely sad I was going away. Did loads of joke things: Went on a date with a drag queen. Randomly went to the Tate Modern with a girl I'd met earlier that day, and saw a great exhibition by Taryn Simon. Had a foursome. Watched my friend working as a helping hand for a feature-filmaking crew (they were making a film called Riot On Redchurch Street), and was an extra in one scene (just walking in the background). Got asked to leave a club for dancing too excitedly. Went to Brighton Pride. I just loved.

East London feels like it could be in a TV show. You'd walk to Hoxton Square, then to Shoreditch High Street, and chances are you'd bump into someone you know, and love the feeling of. ALSO, the "beigel" (I love) shop in Brick Lane is my heartland.

I want to move there.

I wanted to die, it was exhausting. It was boiling and I was majorly out of practice since I hadn't done it for a while. Had to do loads of takes of the same thing. Was a bit of a drudge. Kind of fun but yeah, I wasn't smiling most the time. Also had time pressures since the video was for a university module.

I'm glad I did it but I didn't make life easy for myself.

Kind of want to do some kind of cycling video next.

I finally got my timetable for the upcoming year finalized to day (I hope). I ended up taking some second year computer science courses rather than taking physics as an elective, as well as dropped history in favor of psychology (which might come in handy down the road, history would have purely been for personal interest). I think I've made the right decision, but time will tell.

So I finally uploaded that parkour video I made. Didn't want to make a new thread and wasn't sure where to post it but here it is. If you want, check it out.

So cool. I'm jealousss. I used to watch parkour videos over and over again because I would love to be able to do it. But I'm nowhere near coordinated or strong enough :( Keep making videos! :)

So, back in Edinburgh after 2 and a half weeks in London, where I had the time of my life.

Pretty much found my home in Shoreditch (once you batter hipsters out your way). Made loads of new friends, many of which seemed genuinely sad I was going away. Did loads of joke things: Went on a date with a drag queen. Randomly went to the Tate Modern with a girl I'd met earlier that day, and saw a great exhibition by Taryn Simon. Had a foursome. Watched my friend working as a helping hand for a feature-filmaking crew (they were making a film called Riot On Redchurch Street), and was an extra in one scene (just walking in the background). Got asked to leave a club for dancing too excitedly. Went to Brighton Pride. I just loved.

East London feels like it could be in a TV show. You'd walk to Hoxton Square, then to Shoreditch High Street, and chances are you'd bump into someone you know, and love the feeling of. ALSO, the "beigel" (I love) shop in Brick Lane is my heartland.

I want to move there.

Can I come with you next time? The Luigi to your Mario. There if need be.

So cool. I'm jealousss. I used to watch parkour videos over and over again because I would love to be able to do it. But I'm nowhere near coordinated or strong enough :( Keep making videos! :)

You should definitely give it a go if you can. You're probably more coordinated than you think and strength isn't necessary, at least at first.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with parkour now, tbh. Now on to my next adventure, flatland BMXing. :D

Well, there I was thinking I've got life figured out, and I've gone and messed it up. I think I've fallen in love. Whoops...

I'm so damn happy right now. :yay:

I've realized that I'm not as "foreveralone" as I once thought. Unfortunately the person who helped me to realize this lives in a different country.

Seeing as my girlfriend also lives in a different country, I just need to check: it's not actually me, is it? ;)

Edited by The fish
Automerged Doublepost