NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Mixed grills were half price in Weatherspoons.

Keep in mind this day is not over yet and something more awesome will likely defeat the current best thing.

Edited by Mr_Odwin

Even though the deadline for it was extended until Monday lunchtime, I sat down and made sure that I completed my social psychology essay so I can hand in tomorrow. Woop! Now my weekend is absolutely free of work. Now just to find something to fill my weekend with....

I saw what I can only describe as "Fat Summer Glau" in town. I was so impressed I had to text ReZ and Goafer about it.

The best thing to happen to me today (apart from Steven Gerrard digging us out of a hole.. again :indeed:) was going to get a panini on my break today and it was probably the best sandwich I have ever eaten :eek:

Wait....my comment was deleted for some reason?! :hmm:

Just to say it again...

Good day. All exams went fairly well so far, few mistakes but nothing major. Had tears rolling down my face both today and yesterday from laughing so hard.

Tomorrow, exam's finish. Thank God!

I'm exhausted from studying

Steven Gerrard scored a hat trick.

Edited by Mr_Odwin
More than one best thing.

Wait....my comment was deleted for some reason?! :hmm:

If posts ramble about several things (it is the best thing to happen today, not everything good that happened today), or do not sufficiently stick to the topic (talking about several days) then they will be deleted. This policy will be enforced very strictly.

See username. Absolutely win. Odwin strikes again.

I suspect my later activities will overshadow this though, but for now this is the TOP DOG.

If posts ramble about several things (it is the best thing to happen today, not everything good that happened today), or do not sufficiently stick to the topic (talking about several days) then they will be deleted. This policy will be enforced very strictly.

Exactly! Best things are usually one or two things people! : peace:

Anyway today definitely Nandos with friends. :yay:

Exactly! Best things are usually one or two things people! : peace:

Anyway today definitely Nandos with friends. :yay:

This is the first I've heard about it :eek:

See username. Absolutely win. Odwin strikes again.

I suspect my later activities will overshadow this though' date=' but for now this is the TOP DOG.[/quote']

Your name is too long! It messes up the clean look of the forum. Be ashamed for definitely choosing this permanent and unchangeable name.

Your name is too long! It messes up the clean look of the forum. Be ashamed for definitely choosing this permanent and unchangeable name.

I know. I'd gladly take something smaller. Something describing a child of the third variety, perhaps. Maybe a smidgeon of Engrish for good measure.

I'm seeing the Thing at BFI Southbank tonight with the best possible person to do anything in the world with, should be awesome. I expect this combination of excellent will overthrow the current best thing to happen to me today, mentioned previously.

This is the first I've heard about it :eek:

Haha I'm going to scrap that anyway.

I've finally been given a tutor for my final year project and it's a tutor I really wanted! He's really good at film and seems to know his stuff - which will help as I'm making 5 3d environments and need some after effects help! :heart:

This morning I took a large dump, and when I looked at it, it was standing perfectly upright in the toilet. I enjoyed it greatly.

My class did an assembly infront of the rest of the school about bonfire night. They're only 7, but they spoke so loudly and clearly. I was so proud. We went back to the class and played some board games as a reward.

Also, it was somebody's birthday, so cake was had by all. Homemade birthday cake. Fuck yeeeah.

Haha I'm going to scrap that anyway.

You wouldn't be scrapping it if you had been at the real / nando /'s :heh:

Anyway, I got to play some more indoor football again this evening, for the second time this week, so I guess that was my best moment today :hehe:

Having a nice conversation with a friend being told I was responsible for cheering her up today - apparently I pwn Jesus!

Nice to know I'm of use to someone :)

About 2 weeks ago, I had an assignment in my history course about philosophy. Before the teacher handed them back today, she said they were for the most part very poorly done and that there was an option to re-do the assignment for anyone who felt they could do better. She also handed out a photocopy of a paper that she said was well written that was supposed to be an example for those who wanted to re-do the assignment. I glanced at it for a second before I realized the example was my paper.