NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Hobknobbing with people from the industry and other journos at the Golden Joystick Awards.

Not sure if it was yesterday, I think it was... but I totally came on here about 5am and was THE ONLY REGISTERED MEMBER ONLINE. Then music from I Am Legend started playing on shuffle and I had to kill my dog.

Wait, actually that was a fairly terrible experience.

I just woke up an hour ago!

Went to a fairly epic party froday night. Fuckin'ell. Worth the loss of a saturday? Yeah, sure. But today's halloween and I'm supposed to be all social and shit aarghagh! Still, should mean my sleeping pattern shall be normalised for monday.

Friday - Halloween party dressed as Fox Mulder.

Saturday - Chillaxing and watching films.

Sunday - Joking around with the girl I like on Facebook.

:)

My parents always buy some sweets for the kids at Halloween. We only ever get 1 or 2 groups of kids visit. Lots of leftover sweets.

I get all the rewards of Halloween, but none of the work. Aww yeah.

The best thing to happen to me today was putting the complete shambles of last year's Halloween behind and taking the first step on the road to 2011 with a decent night..

Having said that, upon coming into this thread I was greeted with what has been the worst thing to happen to me today..

Chillaxing

That's just horrible..

Having said that, upon coming into this thread I was greeted with what has been the worst thing to happen to me today..

That's just horrible..

What's wrong with that? :heh:

Speaking of Halloween, it's a crime that Hocus Pocus (the film) hasn't been on this year. At least not as far as I can tell.

Such an amazing film. Bette Midler is just brilliant! :D

Having a meal at Rendez-Vous (a nice/decent/the first Chinese restaurant (in Edinburgh) that does a good buffet at lunch). I took it for granted before I left for uni! Now I'm back home for a week I'm making the most of it.

Obviously I should have written "Seeing my family again!!!!" yesterday, as I arrived yesterday evening.

Having a meal at Rendez-Vous (a nice/decent/the first Chinese restaurant (in Edinburgh)

Bad name for a chinese, sounds more french.

It is a word that feeds the anger in me :mad:

Anger is a path to the Dark Side. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Anger is a path to the Dark Side. Anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

..your suffering :heh: I'm already deep in the pit of despair :indeed:

* Got birthday thread.

* Got bday pennies.

* Spent bday pennies on pretty dress.

* Ate cake.

It's my anniversary! For which I am pre-emptively to expect sex and presents! Fucking score.

I took brunch with the former (as in, he's old, and retired) head of events for Disneyworld. Someone who worked briefly for Walt Disney himself before he died. He opened/was there in a position of importance at the opening of Epcot.

He and his wife had so much interesting to say about like film and threatre and generally things relevant to my creative juices, and the flowing of them.

It's my anniversary! For which I am pre-emptively to expect sex and presents! Fucking score.

..aw man.. livin' the dream :grin: Enjoy it :yay:

The best thing to happen to me today is being asked to go play football tonight and possibly every tuesday night :hehe: I haven't played in weeks and I need it!