NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Are you viewing to rent or buy?

Renting. Not rich/no dead relatives/relying on mummy or daddy.

Pictures? Pffft. You'll get videos and you'll be happy about it.

And pictures.

Pictures? Pffft. You'll get videos and you'll be happy about it.

And pictures.

Haha, I was just about to demand videos, haha.

Anyway in video related news, I just got sent a finished clip of my main scene as Wolverine in the 3rd part to the "Superhero Collab" vids (out this May-ish) and it is EPIC.

Can't wait for the full vid to be finished so I can show ye, but I just had to mention it somewhere/to someone cause the pure Epicness of it has gotten me all excited.

haha, kinda wish the guy editing it didn't give me this sneak peak now :awesome:

Got myself a job again. Up the Park of the Tayto doing what I did last year. Basically, they called me up to do it again. I start this Saturday (not today).

YAY MONEY FOR ME. Also my grant came in today so. YAY AGAIN!

Renting. Not rich/no dead relatives/relying on mummy or daddy.

If you hadn't spent all that money on Lego/random DS games/ crap you wouldn't need to rely on those three options to purchase a house.

That being said, you'd be a much less ReZ than the ReZ you are now if you didn't mass purchase random things.

If you hadn't spent all that money on Lego/random DS games/ crap you wouldn't need to rely on those three options to purchase a house.

That being said, you'd be a much less ReZ than the ReZ you are now if you didn't mass purchase random things.

I respectfully disagree. But even if I could have saved enough for a deposit by cutting out games, LEGO and etc, life wouldn't be worth living and I wouldn't need a place to live in anyway. :p

does that mean you get free crisps? :3

Yes it does. You can have it though. Not a big fan of crisps.

So you're saying that there are only upsides?

Due to a road closure I had to take a different route on my bike and ended up somewhere I've never been but I stumbled upon a familiar sight.

qsphfb.jpg

I respectfully disagree. But even if I could have saved enough for a deposit by cutting out games, LEGO and etc, life wouldn't be worth living and I wouldn't need a place to live in anyway. :p

That is exactly what my second sentence said :p That you wouldn't be ReZ without that stuff.

I'm saving up for a house and I am neither rich nor have I received anything from a relative because they all cling to life harder than you to your lego figurines!

I wasn't trying to insult your collecting desires just pointing out that sacrifices could have been made if you were THAT desperate to own :)

That is exactly what my second sentence said :p That you wouldn't be ReZ without that stuff.

I'm saving up for a house and I am neither rich nor have I received anything from a relative because they all cling to life harder than you to your lego figurines!

I wasn't trying to insult your collecting desires just pointing out that sacrifices could have been made if you were THAT desperate to own :)

Oh no, I know. Its all good. I'm/we're not desperate to own anyway, but A) I still think it would have been very difficult, and B) We may look to getting somewhere a long way down the line....obviously when I am a famous comic book writer, and Lionsgate have purchased several of my fantastic screenplays. AMC will more than likely want to produce some of my properties too. :)

"Previously, on AMC's Balls..."

It would fit right in with Mad Men and Breaking Bad.

I've had a good night out. Went to the birthday party of a friend of a friend (I've only met the guy once before). It was actually rather small, about 13 people in total. It was also fancy dress, although as I was completely unsure I went as Chuck as the "costume" itself was fairly normal clothing (just with an ID badge).

Even though I didn't exactly do much, it was still a fun night.

Won £102 today on the Grand National :) I bet on the winner to win and he won.

You bet £3? That's not a bet!

Yeah I wouldn't say I'm a gambling man :p it's literally the only time I gamble. Still 3 in, 100 out isn't bad :p

Yeah I wouldn't say I'm a gambling man :p it's literally the only time I gamble. Still 3 in, 100 out isn't bad :p

99 out ;)

Not quite the big dog rolling in the hundreds yet!

Forgot about the Grand National. How did you pick the winner, lucky guess?

Yesterday was an awesome day as I finally sorted myself out a place to live! It's a nice furnished flat in Edgbaston about 20 minutes walk from the city centre (and my office) and comes with a garage for my car, so it ticks all the boxes. Signed the contract and paid the deposit, gonna move in in a couple of weeks time!

Forgot about the Grand National. How did you pick the winner, lucky guess?

Was just a tip in one of the newspapers :awesome:

Man, everyone's been moving lately. Must be something in the water.

Had a great few days, met up with a friend thursday night and got drunk, then spent all of friday in bed (not with the friend you naughty people.)

Then work yesterday, although tough, both days have been good, bring on tomorrow where I get to see people!