NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I like that you add extra detail for the onion rings, but not the octopus part.

Especially since anyone could tell you that it's not actually Team Fortress 2.

Except Kotaku, of course. I doubt they've ever watched Firefly.

I was going to say you should keep your eyes open for my brother and slaughter him painfully for me, but I suppose you probably wouldn't stand a chance if you ever ran into him. :heh:

D'oh! :heh: Right, I did have trouble identifying the characters. But I've never seen Firefly, so TF2 was obviously the first thing that sprang to mind.

I don't stand a chance yet. ;)

I don't stand a chance yet. ;)

I'll tell him to go easy on any Danes he might run into.

Also: watch Firefly. :blank:

I like that you add extra detail for the onion rings, but not the octopus part.

The Octopus was layered in flour (with other stuff in it) and fried. Very tasty. :D

EDIT: Holy hell, It's just sinking in that I've made it to 21 years old.

FULL ON ADULT NOW.

Also: watch Firefly. :blank:

I'm working on it. I have tonnes of series and films I need to watch. I'll get to it eventually. :)

I'm working on it. I have tonnes of series and films I need to watch. I'll get to it eventually. :)

Maybe if you stopped playing Team Fortress 2, you'd have more time for television.

Just sayin'. :p

Maybe if you stopped playing Team Fortress 2, you'd have more time for television.

Just sayin'. :p

My life is one long, continuous bout of procrastination. :heh:

The book I ordered for my cognitive neuroscience class finally arrived yesterday after 2 weeks or waiting (Was told it'd take 5 days at most. Well done there Waterstones). Just in time as well as I have to give an hour lecture on one of the chapters a week on monday so I've managed to start making my slides. Still quite a lot to do for it but its coming along nicely (and should be a damn sight better than the lecturer's slides).

Also finally managed to finish filling out my ethics application for my dissertation. Just need to email it to my supervisor to give the once over and then I can get is signed and handed in. What a relief. Shame that the entire experiment still lies ahead but there's plenty of time for it and it's relatively simple.

Oh interesting. What's the experiment on?

Absolutely amazing deal I just found 3 for pay as you go. Top up by 20 euros per month and everything is free except 29c for calling other networks on weekdays. So texts, unlimited data, three to three calls and calls to other networks on weekends are free... Switching in the morning :p

Aware I sound like a salesman but I am genuinely shocked by it. Puts Vodafone to shame.

OBECTION. I believe I found it, told you about it and then the next day you had changed over to it.

My life is one long, continuous bout of procrastination. :heh:

Oh, right. I forgot you're a university student now. ;)

Firefly should be at the top of that list.

Kicking it down at the Zelda Symphony with some of the N-E krew and got bothh Aonuma and Zelda Williams.

The Octopus was layered in flour (with other stuff in it) and fried. Very tasty. :D

EDIT: Holy hell, It's just sinking in that I've made it to 21 years old.

FULL ON ADULT NOW.

:heh:

Well of course he wouldn't want that.

He's Welsh, he'd much prefer her to be a sheep. Stereotypes for the win!

Nothing wrong with the Welsh............ you do need to know the difference between a sheep and a Welsh person. They do look the same, bleeting on and on about the old days and all wrapped up in woolen stuff. And, they are all white as well. And i say that as someone living in the country of Wales.

this is a a baj e

EDIT: Just a test to see the time. My phone has mysteriously gone back one hour, meaning that I have missed my doctor's appointment. Fuck you you absolute piece of HTC Smart £100 shit that can't connect to the internet and lags like a mutha.

Why can I never just *have* things that work? I spent like...weeks planning my new phone purchase earlier this year and I still come away with a piece of fucking crap.

Feel free to move this to the bad stuff thread.

this is a a baj e

EDIT: Just a test to see the time. My phone has mysteriously gone back one hour, meaning that I have missed my doctor's appointment. Fuck you you absolute piece of HTC Smart £100 shit that can't connect to the internet and lags like a mutha.

Why can I never just *have* things that work? I spent like...weeks planning my new phone purchase earlier this year and I still come away with a piece of fucking crap.

Feel free to move this to the bad stuff thread.

Looks like you should have bought a watch.

That's great news, Raining.

I've not sorted out virtually everything I need in my flat, finally with working internet.

myflat01.jpg

myflat02.jpg

myflat03.jpg

myflat04.jpg

Nice pad Cube.

Upgraded to the next level in work, was doing basic stuff. Now doing the challenging stuff, which takes 1/2 per piece of work. All good, all good indeed.

Just attended a talk by Robert Peston* about the current debt problems. Then afterwards went to a buffet with the staff (because I'm in with the cool kids) and met him. Spoke to him for a few minutes. He's really nice.

*robert-peston.jpg

Off to London first thing in the morning! :D If any of you are in the London area this weekend, text me and see if we can run into each other. I'm with a friend and we'll have plans, but there should easily be room for a quick chat at the very least. :)

+45 24 80 49 24