NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

You know how much money I've spent in the last two weeks?

£6.

Tomorrow I should get paid from two jobs fuck yeaaah money! WOooooooOoOOO!

EDIT: Technically I did spend more -- borrowed money to buy neice's present. But that doesn't count!

Went to a filming of Have I Got News For You. Was really entertaining and went on for two hours! Shame there was annoying Tory lady (Louise Mench) who did spout some shit at times, although was ripped into for it.

I wish Paul Merton was my uncle. [/random fact]

Fun fact - Louise Mensch is a tory who admits smoking weed at uni and at one point was following me on Twitter, but no longer does.

In great news - I'm going to be working for OBS as a Commentary Systems Operator at next summer's Olympics! £100 for each day I work, and invaluable broadcast experience!

Went to a filming of Have I Got News For You. Was really entertaining and went on for two hours! Shame there was annoying Tory lady (Louise Mench) who did spout some shit at times, although was ripped into for it.

They certainly did! I saw it last night.

I'm not sure what other stuff she got ripped on, but the one they did show about people protesting against capitalism then queuing for Starbucks seemed a valid point.

I'm making some 'nana bread (and im gonna sneak some down for my dad) and it smells omn nom :D Although I overloaded the oven dish thing slightly hahah :D

He taught me how to make pizza dough/bread etc so I think he'll love it :)

Made dinner as well so mum doesn't have to worry about that. I feel like i've accomplished a lot in the day and its only lunch time!! lol

I want.

Win video.

I was like OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII when he spun it round the track. :p

My duvet is in its extra thick mode. :grin: There is little to report in my actual life.

My duvet is in its extra thick mode. :grin: There is little to report in my actual life.

On a similar note, I have a new duvet. It's ludicrously thick and heavy. I'm in love. It's like sleeping under a fat person, only not disgusting and sweaty.

On a similar note, I have a new duvet. It's ludicrously thick and heavy.

I can't imagine anything worse! I always go for the thinnest duvet possible as I'll just be too hot otherwise. I always need to strip off to as little as possible.

I actually like to sleep naked, on top of a ludicrously overweight person.

Glad to be able to post here :) Been down to the cardiac ward to see my dad (he had a heart attack) and he's out of the high dependancy unit and in a small ward. He's able to get up and go to the toilet and have a walk etc.. He was joking about having a heart attack more often because he's getting loads of gifts and people are coming to see him (whereas he usually has to make the effort with everyone lol)

His heart attack episode seems to be over now (hence the movement) but they're still keeping him in as they have to investigate what's causing it and if its blocked getting a stint in to open it. Everything is looking good for now, fingers crossed :)

I can't imagine anything worse! I always go for the thinnest duvet possible as I'll just be too hot otherwise. I always need to strip off to as little as possible.

Fuck that. In the winter, I like to feel like I'm suspended in some sort warm custard. The thicker the better.

My current duvet is so thick that I'm fairly certain it's doubles up as some sort of armour. At night, I AM the Michelin Man motherfucker.

Had a few weird compliments over the last few days.

First was at work the other day. One of the guys at work can be a bit of a dick at times, but he's young and generally doesn't know any better. He was talking to one of the newish people about how he liked working here and how the people are pretty awesome. He said how he'd never met anyone like me before. It was kind of one of those "aww bless" moments.

Another friend was working late with the boss and told me the next day that the boss had told him that he was worried about next season, as I wouldn't be there and no one else would be able to do the work I do. He seemed properly worried too apparently. Also mentioned how I was his favourite or something. Nice to hear I guess.

Also, went down to start up Jidder with my Dad, since it hadn't been started in a while. My Dad said how the car looks better every time he sees it. Took me by surprise since I always figured he thought "why the fuck did you buy that piece of crap". It almost felt like a father and son looking at a joint project with pride.

It's almost like everyone has been told I'm dying and are being nice to me...

Good to hear Raining.

I actually like to sleep naked, on top of a ludicrously overweight person.

I can confirm this is true on both counts.

Love big massive duvets, I have a kingsize duvet on my single bed =P

Mine's a double. *Raises eyebrow*

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1197&g2_serialNumber=1

Also, went down to start up Jidder with my Dad, since it hadn't been started in a while. My Dad said how the car looks better every time he sees it. Took me by surprise since I always figured he thought "why the fuck did you buy that piece of crap". It almost felt like a father and son looking at a joint project with pride.

Awww ... did you kick the tyres and everything? :)

It's almost like everyone has been told I'm dying and are being nice to me...

Yeah, about that ...