NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

Got my results today. Graduated with a 2:1. Chuffed to bits!

Got my results today. Graduated with a 2:1. Chuffed to bits!

Well done!

Cheers guys.

My personal celebrations were somewhat muted though, as both my housemates got disappointing results. And also because we're all leaving tomorrow. I can't actually believe that my uni life is all over! Three years has gone so quickly...

Still, with my new qualification I can safely say that those years weren't wasted. I look back and think that if I had worked a lot harder over the three years then a 1st could have been easily achievable, but a 2:1 is probably a fair reflection of the effort I've put into my studies.

Finished first year with a 2.1. Very happy.

And then I come home to see I get an invite from the awesome Ten10 for Google+, AND played about 4 hours of Uncharted 3 Beta. (Weirdly started off on level 6, someone hacked my account to play it?)

Oh and congratulations Zell!

Got my four module exam results today - Three are 2:1s and the other is a 3rd. Which would be fine, better than fine in fact, but my coursework was bad enough to make a couple of them a fail...here´s hoping they won´t be utter bell ends and make me resit.

In good thread because they were better than expected and I´m still fairly pleased. Could have went much worse.

I thought it was pretty mild really. You wouldn't stop looking at the screen with the Unch Beta on it.

Got a job with Ralph Lauren :D I'm gonna be in charge of the entire Ralph Lauren section of House of Fraser, brilliant. Delighted.

Got a job with Ralph Lauren :D

You're like Rachel on Friends.

She got fired.

Congratulations.

You're like Rachel on Friends.

She got fired.

Congratulations.

204784.jpg

After a month or two of waiting, I've been told I've been allocated my top 3 module choices for next year :bouncy: Cognitive Neuroscience, Vision in the Real World (Visual Cognition), and Decision Making.

At least that's one part of my final year I don't have to worry about now as modules were allocated based on grades so thank god I kept a steady mid 2:1 for the whole year.

That sounds so fucking rad man, I've been eyeballing a Neurobiology degree at Berkeley. Whereabouts are you studying?

You're just going to do degrees for teh rest of your life aren't you, Bard?

Bardstard.

Stard is your new name/closer to your real name.

I start work again tomorrow. It's been so long.

What new adventures await me this time. :grin:

Been working like a bastard at work, so today they bought us cakes and let us finish early. Small victories and all that.

woo cake! I brought cake into work today and it was good, triple layer caramel cake.... it actually made me feel so sick because i've been abstaining from lots of sugar for so long ._.

The cake was well earned. We've been working 11 hours a day and on Tuesday and Wednesday I took some work home and did about 3 hours work on my laptop.

Working at home is ace. No one around to bother me and I can listen to what I want/put a DVD on in the background or something. Didn't even feel like work, although I will be getting paid for it.

I'm now moved into my first very own apartment! :D

HOUSE PARTY.

See you at the pahty Richter.

I've been told I've been allocated my top 3 module choices for next year

Decision Making.

Do go on...