NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

I managed four hours before I started complaining.

Ok so it smells like rats and the internet took a while to work. But its fixed and I can deal with the smell.

But christ a live! That wasn't what I was here about, it's a big bed and the people are friendly, made sure I got the internet working and offered me cake :).

Now to go into the bad thread about this weather, holy moly, moving in such heat..

The weather here is great (though the heat wave is supposed to hit us later this week *winces*), and I've been out shopping for stuff for my new apartment. Five days till I move in!

I should be outside relaxing on the hammock. Instead I've shut myself in intent on writing more of my book.

So far I've watched Rio and tidied my room. Listening to my new favourite song. :D

The launch strategy for our latest game has gone absolutely stunningly well, with everyone very happy at work and taking big notice of things I'm sending around to them right now. So after a few not so great months of work things are looking up a little. Free open air concert in golden gate park today with the girl I'm seeing and her friends which was cool. Mobile games event booked on Tuesday at the google office in San Francisco. It's been a very enjoyable couple of days.

Just had a call about job - second/final interview stage has been engaged. I did very well on the tests apparently. Obviously.

Still gotta overcome my great rival though. Finars crossed FTW.

So potential win mode has been engaged? :D

I'm guessing your greatest rival is yourself and the intense adversities you must struggle to overcome such as not saying lulz or going to an interview dressing like Dr-Wu-Man?

You know what you have to do: make an epic comic out of the situation.

You know what you have to do: make an epic comic out of the situation.

No no, he's going to start making an epic comic, then he'll trail off :(

Just had a call about job - second/final interview stage has been engaged. I did very well on the tests apparently. Obviously.

Sounds good, fingers crossed indeed. Don't go dressed like the Doc and you should be fine

Just taken my fan apart and gave it a proper clean, seems to be working a lot better now. Thankgod as I am just melting with this heat. Was in town earlier and my hair gel was melting down my face.

Yeah I am melting too. It is actually insane.

I'm currently animating some Balls, watching Wimbloldon and melting. :)

I think I'm gonna have a bit of a swim in a bit to battle this heat. Though we've had to deal with a lot hotter (this year even), so currently I'm still fine. Plus wearing a light dress and a bikini helps... though I wouldn't recommend it to the guys here haha.

Don't have anything planned for today, and it actually feels great. I can do whatever I wantttttttt. Whoo! Been ages since I last got this. ^______^

Drinking and bowling tonight - woo! :D

I was going to buy a fan that uses usb, but I completely forgot, I might go and buy one tomorrow!

Drinking and bowling tonight - woo! :D

I was going to buy a fan that uses usb, but I completely forgot, I might go and buy one tomorrow!

Where from?

Arggggooosssss.

It's like 6quid or something, given I'm always sat with the laptop it seemed ideal, plus it's small as I keep moving house.

Just sat the exam I was dreading most. It was.. surprisingly.. easy. As in, much easier than any past paper I've ever sat. It actually felt like I could answer questions, rather than just flounder about like I usually do. That said, everyone was like "Oh that was really nice!" when they came out, so no doubt my mark will be scaled down, and I M CRAI.

Aww I want one of those fans, they look cute/nice/refreshing. And they're cheap haha.

Deciding not to be a bad person. Of course, I'm being materialistic then. I plan on buying all my friends great presents for special occasions.

I can't wait for them to see my presents! :grin: I've already made plans.

That is the very one I was on about, glad to see they work. Will be buying one tomorrow. :grin:

I've just reserved one for myself. Pick it up tomorrow on my dinner break. Plus there's a Wilko's right next door, which I need to get some sandpaper from.

It's all coming together.

...fuck you.

Well said.

I've got the mini fridge next to me chilling some coke cans nicely. It'll pass the time.