NEurope
Retro_Link

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers inside, enter at own risk)

Agreed. Though in the comics, Bane is often overlooked as a tactician and military mind because of his appearance. Hopefully Nolan is emphasising that element of his character, which as you say is a much more exciting prospect.

A Decent shot of Tom Hardy / Bane's Scarred back...

Surgically implanted venom tube? Also back acne... Steroids??

tom-hardy-christian-bale-bane-batman-battle-20.jpg

Also back acne... Steroids??

It's probably due to excessive exercise. The dehydration can result in the skin becoming spotty like that - it can often be seen on the competitors of strongmen contests.

Well I'm sure Catwoman might go through a number of staged before we see her full costume. I'm not counting on ears and stuff but there will probably be a little more to it than this.

She looks pretty good, her costume makes it seem like she is just taking Batmans place during his absence. Think the goggles could be better... or maybe that's just the pair she uses on the bike.

Pisses all over Bane.
They ought to get her spayed then!

That Catwoman design is appalling.

I was really hoping they'd go for something more like the Arkham City design:

366-batman-arkham-city-catwoman.jpg

Yeah that is better, but maybe it will look better/improve in post production/the film. I think Batman looks much better in the films than in Daylight stills like where he's fighting Bane.

I'd be surprised if those stills of Catwoman are representative... they might just be practice runs, because alot of the Batman films/driving scenes etc... take place at night.

Yeah that is better, but maybe it will look better/improve in post production/the film. I think Batman looks much better in the films than in Daylight stills like where he's fighting Bane.

I'd be surprised if those stills of Catwoman are representative... they might just be practice runs, because alot of the Batman films/driving scenes etc... take place at night.

I just don't like her having her hair out. Catwoman in Batman Returns was awesome and Michelle Pfeiffer pulled the whole feline thing off perfectly.

catwoman-michelle-pfeiffer-.jpg

I agree on the hair... it's unusual to see Catwoman look like she does in those stills, but we don't know the context, whether she's just had her mask pulled off, whether she's in training... before she gets a full costume, or what.

I agree on the hair... it's unusual to see Catwoman look like she does in those stills, but we don't know the context, whether she's just had her mask pulled off, whether she's in training... before she gets a full costume, or what.

I'm guessing it's before she gets a proper catwoman costume.

I'm guessing it's before she gets a proper catwoman costume.
Yeah that's what I'd guess. It really looks like she might be a protegee of Batman, given that costume/the bike?

Id say the suit is probably final but we may still see a mask.

Yeah that's what I'd guess. It really looks like she might be a protegee of Batman, given that costume/the bike?

I was assuming she stole the bike from him, be more inline with the character

Id say the suit is probably final but we may still see a mask.

I was assuming she stole the bike from him, be more inline with the character

The outfit looks pretty Batman inspired though in it's colour and with the belt... but yeah maybe.

Spaying stops you from pissing?
Oh I dunno, excessive marking of territory I thought maybe.

Just looks like a black costume, nothing similar to the armour that Batman has and Catwoman is occassionally drawn with a utility belt type thing, lots of characters are. Apart from the bike im just not seeing it.

Another look at Catwoman

stuntcat-1-600x466.jpg

I've only just noticed.. Where the fuck is the back wheel? Poor photoshop?

ummm...right there. at the back.

What the bit at the back that's been cut off?

wheelc.png