NEurope
Retro_Link

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers inside, enter at own risk)

Has anyone ever used a digital copy?

Edit: That Collector's Edition is just the third film, isn't it? That sucks.

Edit 2: Still, this looks nice

81GS9xRVyZL._AA1500_.jpg

Edited by Cube

Awesome! :D

Looking forward to getting that version now!

Yeah the Collector's Edition is £40 for just TDKR, which put me off buying it. (also the fact it's a Collectors Edition that has to sit on a shelf somewhere, instead of with your DVD's)

The collectors edition is fine but I want the collectors trilogy edition they are releasing next summer.

I tried getting the digital copy of the first Family Guy Star Wars, but I had to download this other program and even afterwards the file wouldn't play.

May give it a try with one of the movies which came as a triple play still.

The collectors edition is fine but I want the collectors trilogy edition they are releasing next summer.
How does it differ to The Dark Knight Trilogy?... just comes with a statue or something?

No idea at the moment, if it is just that I wont bother. I'm hoping for more special features and maybe for Nolan to stop being a lazy biotch and do a commentary for atleast one of the films.

All I can say is make sure you do it right away, I went to redeem my Scott Pilgrim when I wanted to watch it tablet and it had expired!

81GS9xRVyZL._AA1500_.jpg

The Trilogy is currently £25.50 on Amazon!

I imagine they are price matching a special offer somewhere, as it's never dropped below £30 (despite Zavvi selling it for £28.95), so pre-order it from them at this price while you can! :D

So has anybody picked up the Blu-Ray then? Nobody's talking about it.

Any thoughts/impressions?

I have the blu-ray but haven't had the time to watch it yet. Won't have time before Christmas I guess but I really want to see it again.