NEurope
Retro_Link

The Dark Knight Rises (Spoilers inside, enter at own risk)

theres not enough Anne Hathaway in here

anne-hathaway.jpg

back to Anne for a moment... which film be this from :heh::indeed:

Dont mean to keep this off topic but I just watched Love and Other Drugs and oh my god so much naked Anne Hathaway.

And back to Bats I cannot wait, sequel to my fave movie ever? Hells yeaaaaaaaaaah. I just hope they dont cock bane up but I trust Nolan.

Also a lot of places reporting that a teaser trailer will be shown at the premier of the last Harry Potter film on Friday...

At long last, Batman fans who have anxiously awaited a glimpse of Christopher Nolan’s followup to the phenomenal 2008 film The Dark Knight will finally have reason to cheer this week.

The official first trailer for The Dark Knight Rises is expected to release this Friday, with the opening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II.

The Batman film’s trailer has been officially completed and classified for showing in theaters, and whispers are that it will make its premier with the final installment of Warner Bros blockbuster wizard’s series.

The trailer appears to be one minute and twenty-six seconds long, which is longer than I’d have expected for a teaser trailer. Good news, since it could mean we’ll be getting some actual glimpses of the film itself!

http://blogs.forbes.com/markhughes/2011/07/11/the-dark-knight-rises-trailer-on-its-way/

SuperHeroHype has received word from a trustworthy source that the teaser trailer and teaser poster for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises is set to hit theaters with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 next week! We're hearing that the teaser trailer is a minute and 33 seconds long and will play in 3D theaters, 2D theaters and IMAX 3D screens.

You can also expect the first trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and new trailer for Happy Feet Two to hit theaters with the "Harry Potter" finale. The first trailer for Contagion is also expected to be released, but not with "Harry Potter."

We're not sure when these would come online - it could be next week before "Harry Potter" comes out or after that weekend.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/167789-exclusive-the-dark-knight-rises-teaser-coming-next-week

The premiere of the last Harry Potter film was last week. Perhaps it's the US premiere?

The premiere of the last Harry Potter film was last week. Perhaps it's the US premiere?

It's not showing in any of the Vue cinema's near me till Friday 15th July.

(well earliest showing is Thursday 14th July at 1 minute past midnight... so... Friday 15th July)

Maybe they mean general audience premier?

I would have expected it to be aired for the first time at SDCC but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Looping back to Anna Hathaway I met her a few weeks ago. Never really realised how attractive she was until up close (although I often confused her with Anna Heche which may explain it). Seems they were filming Batman over here for a few weeks.

Who is Anna Hathaway?

Get the fuck out. Right now.

No, seriosuly, I mean it. Leave this thread. Now.

Get the fuck out. Right now.

No, seriosuly, I mean it. Leave this thread. Now.

As you seem to like Anne Hathaway so much, id say you should now leave the thread until you realise the mistake here!

Who is Anna Hathaway?

William Shakespeare's wife.

Looping back to Anna Hathaway I met her a few weeks ago. Never really realised how attractive she was until up close (although I often confused her with Anna Heche which may explain it). Seems they were filming Batman over here for a few weeks.

I thought they were filming most of the film over here?

As you seem to like Anne Hathaway so much, id say you should now leave the thread until you realise the mistake here!

Of course I realised it, but I thought ReZ was being serious.

William Shakespeare's wife.

I thought they were filming most of the film over here?

I dunno. Was just surprised they're filming any of it over here. But then I suppose it mostly takes place at night...

I dunno. Was just surprised they're filming any of it over here. But then I suppose it mostly takes place at night...

No it's no surprise at all.... I swear I've told you this story personally Ash :p

Chris Nolan is a UCL graduate and likes to use the settings from around WC1 to film his movies. I first knew of Batman Begins as big American police cars were parked around. I looked at the side of one, which read GCPD (I was thinking Georgia County Pol Dept) and when I read more closely I started snapping photos :D

But anyway... does this poster mean that they are going with the Cataclysm story (sorry, my Batman lore is a bit shabby... is that what it's called?)

No it's no surprise at all.... I swear I've told you this story personally Ash :p

Quite possibly but the one time we met I was distracted by food and drink.

A lot of films are filmed in the UK but made to look like it's the US because it is a lot cheaper. All of Kick Ass was filmed over here.

I visited the place that the new Wayne Manor is being filmed out a few months ago.

I'm just surprised from a budgetry aspect. Shit is expensive over here.

Then again I suppose the budget for films like this is not much of an issue.