Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Your Christmas list

Deap

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who already started his Christmas shopping?

I've almost finished my Christmas shopping :)

Just my girlfriends parents left to shop for and a few little stocking fillers / joke presents for my girlfriend and i'm done.

My Christmas list is mainly games that i haven't got round to buying myself as i don't think they're as important as other games...

WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011

Medal Of Honor

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Crackdown 2

If i get one of them i'll be happy with that result!

As mushy and clichéd as it sounds I actually enjoy the shopping and giving presents to family / friends more than receiving them.

A sneaky hint to your boyfriend I see ;)

I'd like some nice clothes. Always need clothes.

Why not ask Santa for a decent Xpert11 squad? Hi-oh!

My family have a Google Docs Christmas list which we can all see/edit/add things too. Really useful as I know if I get someone something from there they will actually want it.

Why not ask Santa for a decent Xpert11 squad? Hi-oh!

My family have a Google Docs Christmas list which we can all see/edit/add things too. Really useful as I know if I get someone something from there they will actually want it.

That's because I won against you twice did I not? And who won the league?

Think before you write little one :)

I've almost finished my Christmas shopping :)

Just my girlfriends parents left to shop for and a few little stocking fillers / joke presents for my girlfriend and i'm done.

My Christmas list is mainly games that i haven't got round to buying myself as i don't think they're as important as other games...

WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011

Medal Of Honor

Star Wars Force Unleashed 2

Crackdown 2

If i get one of them i'll be happy with that result!

As mushy and clichéd as it sounds I actually enjoy the shopping and giving presents to family / friends more than receiving them.

awesome dude

yesterday i went to the usa, and i bought toy story 3,friends 2 second and some clothes.

i can't wait to buy my stuff in december:santa:

I always find Christmas lists a complex psychology now. I know what I want but in total it will be expensive. I know my mother doesn't have too much money (and anything I really want I'll end up buying for myself anyway eventually) but asks me what I want. I can't say "how much are you willing to spend?" or ask for expensive things because I then know she'll feel bad.

I do this every year and birthday until its short notice and I just pick little random things. But I think TS3 Double Pack will definitely be on there. Everything else I'm not sure.

• 3 weeks later...

Urgh, it's almost December and I still don't know what to put on my list. I can pick one thing of €25.

That is too low for a game, which is basically the only thing I really want...

CDs I can only think of a few I'd like, but they seem to cost €20 in stores here... which is ridiculous so I don't even want to ask for those. DVDs is pretty much the same, the few (Disney) ones I want cost too much. And my family don't/can't order online for cheaper prices. =(

On the plus side, I've already done half of my Christmas shopping I think. Or close to half heh. Hope to get it out of the way soon, it's way too cold to go shopping in town. =P

My Christmas List (I literally have one, my sister sent it to me to fill out) is currently:

1. Batwoman: Elegy (graphic novel)

2. Twin Peaks Season 2 (DVD)

3. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday (CD)

4. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (CD)

5. Epic Mickey (Wii Game)

6. Die Antwoord - $0$ (CD)

Obviously it's not a list of "get me ALL of this!", just things I'd like generally. I obviously want loads of graphic novels, but some are too annoying to explain where to get them, so I'd rather just use some christmas money on them.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!