Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

A cat.

As teased in the house thread, Kelly and I went to an adoption centre to look at kitties. There was one online we were interested in but found out he had been taken. When the woman there was just giving us a run down of the centre one cat came out of its bed pod thing and approached the gate, which she said was a first for him. There weren't many on show (there was a pair with one friendly meowing and seeing that they were 15 years old filled me with the saddies and they would probably die there :-() but we came back to the first one, Murdoch and said yeees.

Also bought some things, litter tray, bowl,scoop and blanket, and one of those activity things for £13 altogether (cat sold separately) and took part in the winner-every-time tombola and got about 1-2 months of food for a fiver.

I GETTEEENG A KEEETEEE

A cat.

As teased in the house thread, Kelly and I went to an adoption centre to look at kitties. There was one online we were interested in but found out he had been taken. When the woman there was just giving us a run down of the centre one cat came out of its bed pod thing and approached the gate, which she said was a first for him. There weren't many on show (there was a pair with one friendly meowing and seeing that they were 15 years old filled me with the saddies and they would probably die there :-() but we came back to the first one, Murdoch and said yeees.

Also bought some things, litter tray, bowl,scoop and blanket, and one of those activity things for £13 altogether (cat sold separately) and took part in the winner-every-time tombola and got about 1-2 months of food for a fiver.

I GETTEEENG A KEEETEEE

POIDH.

Superfast edit:

Super Mario Bros. 3

3D Classics Kirby's Adventure

Donkey Kong Country

All from the Virtual Console on 3DS.

Edited by Naar

The missus has a pic of it from the shelter on the Facebooks, we won't get him until next week though.

16730413_100328677158124_3570182168792571310_n.jpg?oh=002d2c91c7e49f10c2cd060d0800eff7&oe=5932BBB6

tenor.gif

Love cats, all of them. So not just kittens. :3

Bought some scented candles today. Vanilla, Lavender and Cranberry. Smells lovely.

Edited by Naar

sony-kdl-42w705b-big1000-61396602210.jpg

65" Sony Bravia TV. Gonna be sticking this on the wall in my living room.

I'd probably use a bracket if I were you. Some glues are really strong nowadays, but you won't be able to guarantee the strength until it's too late.

Plus you might want to move the TV later, and if you've stuck it to the wall, you won't have that option.