Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Traded in The Division, Wolfenstein & MGSV + £1 for Doom, feeling pretty good about it. Also a cheap but decent brand router because the Virgin "Superhub" is garbage made by garbage people.

Oh, Fire Emblem Conquest as well, should keep me busy for my 2 weeks off starting next week.

Edited by gaggle64

b00f81026439be8856f8d8aa39cf1abc.jpg

Disney Infinity may be no more but IT STILL LIVES ON IN MY HEART, GODDAMNIT!

For real though, this normally goes for £15 but got it for £3 from CEX. I wondered why and further researching actually showed that they were meant to price the landmark as £3 instead of the playset. They charge £6 for Luke and Leia individually!

Chuffed with this!

I also bought a weighted skipping rope too!

I feel like an anime intervention might be on the cards for me soon....

....but until then, here's some more anime I've bought :p

10667223-1392293862-94755.jpg10667247-1392293862-94746.jpg10804842-1379519162-528862.jpg

Deadman Wonderland is amaaaaazing!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

b00f81026439be8856f8d8aa39cf1abc.jpg

Disney Infinity may be no more but IT STILL LIVES ON IN MY HEART, GODDAMNIT!

For real though, this normally goes for £15 but got it for £3 from CEX. I wondered why and further researching actually showed that they were meant to price the landmark as £3 instead of the playset. They charge £6 for Luke and Leia individually!

Chuffed with this!

I also bought a weighted skipping rope too!

I feel like an anime intervention might be on the cards for me soon....

....but until then, here's some more anime I've bought :p

10667223-1392293862-94755.jpg10667247-1392293862-94746.jpg10804842-1379519162-528862.jpg

Deadman Wonderland is amaaaaazing!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Flights to San Francisco.

pic.jpg

Christmas NiGHTS, which for some reason has been nonexistent in stores for the past year or so.

ss-nights-saturn-japan-japanese-import-sega-a532762f7df558f97022fbc196aff0d5.jpg

Panzer Dragoon Saga, which is much cheaper here, cost me just £10.

pdra.jpg

Flights to San Francisco.

pic.jpg

Christmas NiGHTS, which for some reason has been nonexistent in stores for the past year or so.

ss-nights-saturn-japan-japanese-import-sega-a532762f7df558f97022fbc196aff0d5.jpg

Panzer Dragoon Saga, which is much cheaper here, cost me just £10.

pdra.jpg

1166-1.jpgdreamfalle.jpg

Have a phisical copy of both of these laying around somewhere but the dreamfall chapters thing on steam looked good and i realised it's been years since i've played these. Got them off Steam, gonna be fun finally going back through these after about a decade.

1166-1.jpgdreamfalle.jpg

Have a phisical copy of both of these laying around somewhere but the dreamfall chapters thing on steam looked good and i realised it's been years since i've played these. Got them off Steam, gonna be fun finally going back through these after about a decade.

banner_landing_2_58.jpg

Just booked tickets to go to one of my favourite locations in the world, Calpe in Spain! :D

We didn't think we could go this year as the house my extended family own was likely to be sold this year. But it seems it is still available and no one else has booked it for the time I had booked off from work... so we just bought plane tickets to go!

It's a bit crazy as we are going to London for the N-E meet, then go to Belgium with the Eurostar (this was already booked, can't change the tickets) on the 14th, go to Spain on the 16th, go back to Belgium on the 25th and then back to the UK on the 27th. Busy! :P

Quite excited about this now! :D

banner_landing_2_58.jpg

Just booked tickets to go to one of my favourite locations in the world, Calpe in Spain! :D

We didn't think we could go this year as the house my extended family own was likely to be sold this year. But it seems it is still available and no one else has booked it for the time I had booked off from work... so we just bought plane tickets to go!

It's a bit crazy as we are going to London for the N-E meet, then go to Belgium with the Eurostar (this was already booked, can't change the tickets) on the 14th, go to Spain on the 16th, go back to Belgium on the 25th and then back to the UK on the 27th. Busy! :P

Quite excited about this now! :D