Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

I've never actually known what a third button does?

It opens a link in a new tab. If I didn't have the middle mouse button then I'd have to go through the colossal inconvenience of having to reach all the way to the Ctrl button.

Some dark brown slim jeans/trousers. - £14.99

A Darth Vader jumper. - £24.99 *coughs up blood*

Realistically I hate all my clothes though, and need to deal with spending money these days.

No pics because H+M's website is cunt.

17675422m.jpg

£22.99 Black Friday deal. Don't know whether to keep it or sell it...I'm a bit short for money really but I would quite like to keep it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFSRIwxcyo9XBHEEWiG8db0RAw0cXJ4bAlY4IqDr4xi31nP6_PpQ

Sennheiser CX 300. £9.99 from Richer Sounds. Except mine are pink. I decided I could live with it.

I also bought Danger Days by MCR. I'm enjoying. The second half needs more time though.

Na Na Na is 100x more epic than the shitty quality YT version suggested. Turned up loud, I orgasm every time. I also love Planetary (Go!). Party Poison and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W also stand out.

Not sure about the choice of Sing as the second single.

I also bought Danger Days by MCR. I'm enjoying. The second half needs more time though.

Na Na Na is 100x more epic than the shitty quality YT version suggested. Turned up loud, I orgasm every time. I also love Planetary (Go!). Party Poison and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W also stand out.

Not sure about the choice of Sing as the second single.

Yeh, Sing is a little strange for their second single (although I really like it) but at least the video is still great. :D