NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

movies_the_dark_knight_rises_soundtrack.jpg

The last minute of 'Rises'. Eeeeermageeeeerd!

Gotta love Zimmer. He's without a doubt my favourite movie composer. I'm especially in love with his scores for Inception and Angels & Demons.

I was so glad when I accidentally found the TDKR soundtack (and Zimmer's other stuff) on Spotify.

KW-slate-02-lg._V166950133_.jpg

I'm in love with it. Kindle Touch (sans 3G).I I've read more in the past week than I have in...well, quite a while. I wish I'd got one sooner.

Good purchase Daft.

I'm the same - since I got mine for Christmas I haven't stopped reading!

It just makes books so much more accessible - and it's made me read stuff I'd never normally dream of picking up in a book shop.

and it's made me read stuff I'd never normally dream of picking up in a book shop.

...I think we all know which book you're talking about.

I'm not sure that i do......

Yesterday at my local car boot I got this...

ezgear-you-rock-guitar1.jpg

And this...

Mad-Catz-Ships-MIDI-Pro-Adapter-For-Rock-Band-3.jpg

With one of these...

midi.gif

For £12...

... to say that I'm happy would be a gross understatement. :D

An odd-shaped Google+ Guitar, and some strange Xbox 360 controller.

I'm guessing it's for more realistic Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero.

An odd-shaped Google+ Guitar, and some strange Xbox 360 controller.

I'm guessing it's for more realistic Rock Band and/or Guitar Hero.

I didn't really check the guitar image closely before posting but basically it's called a 'You Rock Guitar' and it basically does everything that the Rock Band pro guitar controller does plus you can use it as a standalone digital guitar as well.

The midi pro controller allows it to be connected toe Rock Band... it wasn't initially intended to be used with it (came out in late 2010) and your supposed to need a cartridge to get it to work with most games (but they're hard to get hold of) but since they introduced a patch on the website since mid 2011 all you need to do is download the patch, plug it in, press a two button combination and you're away! :D

Since I mainly wanted it just to learn guitar on Rock Band 3 its worked out pretty well :) I played some of the tutorials last night to get a feel for it then while I was playing around on it as a standalone guitar I worked out how to play the first part of the Clock Tower theme from Zelda: Majora's Mask so I was pretty happy. : peace:

Not even gonna try and deny it... :p

I was so glad when I accidentally found the TDKR soundtack (and Zimmer's other stuff) on Spotify.

I found this yesterday whilst looking for stuff for a Twitterer. Love it!

Rules-of-Engagement+s3.jpg

Started watching this around the time I started watching How I Met Your Mother, but I've found this more enjoyable than HIMYM. Plus if you close your eyes at parts it sounds like an adult Emperor's New Groove.

The other jacket I ordered didn't fit, so I ordered a different (and nicer IMO) one:

JAcket.jpg

cornerman.jpg - for the Garage for Heather,

She's becoming a bit of a Taekwondo fanatic, I'm starting to fear for my own safety and starting to think I need to word what I say to her to not upset her, or i'll end up with a round house kick to the face.

Also these for me-

$(KGrHqQOKo0E5k(HyHORBOe,7e(MQ!~~60_35.JPG

My Garage gym is becoming rather impressive!

The other jacket I ordered didn't fit, so I ordered a different (and nicer IMO) one:

JAcket.jpg

Nice, but i would cut those fiddly dangly bits off right away. Can't be doing with anyone's dangly bits on my arms.

Nice, but i would cut those fiddly dangly bits off right away. Can't be doing with anyone's dangly bits on my arms.

Oh God yes, they'll be disappearing as soon as I've confirmed it fits.