NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

babyliss-for-men-i---trim-stubble--nRvn.jpg

I have to shave every other night - so thought I would try and go for the stubble look.

Grr... ::shrug:

How much? 10charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I have to shave every other night - so thought I would try and go for the stubble look.

I've had one of these for a couple of years now and haven't shaved properly since. It's so much easier than shaving and I love having the stubble look. Great purchase! :D

Wait...every other night is a lot?

I have to shave every morning.

How much? 10charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's not that exact model but it is similar and was £25 from Argos!

I had my hair cut realllllly short yesterday too, so I thought stubble may suit me.

It's annoying me already though haha. I am much too clean cut and boyish for stubble I think... :laughing:

Just pre-ordered Borderlands 2. Less than a month to go!

Pre-order spree:

- Burnout Paradise 2 PS3

- Borderlands 2 PS3

- Hyrule Historia

- Avengers 6 Movie Blu-Ray (I have none of them so far)

- Cabin in the Woods Blu-Ray

IIt's annoying me already though haha. I am much too clean cut and boyish for stubble I think... :laughing:

Oh, and I was going to suggest growing a beard to really save time in the mornings. :sad:

9100Tub2N2L._AA1500_.jpg

Pre-ordered for October, it's currently £28 instead of it's £39.99 RRP.

81ctWqV%2B4XL._AA1500_.jpg

Pre-ordered for next week, however since I haven't played Persona 4 I'll likely keep it on the shelf for when I get and beat Persona 4 golden.

IMG_20120825_164910.jpg

Upgraded my laptop. Old laptop struggled to play Ys Origin on the lower settings and small resolution so it's nice to be able to play it in full HD now :). Looking forward to trying PSO2 on it.

Specs:

17" 1920 x 1080 screen

I7 2.1GHZ Quad Core

8GB RAM

AMD Radeon HD 7650M with 2GB RAM

750GB HDD

Debating on installing a SSD, but it'll mean having to be connected to an external drive all the time.

512512Ie2RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£5.75 @Amazon

I too have had one of these for several years now. Would definately recommend it. Though I'm gonna have to buy a new one soon as the charge now only holds for about 5 mins. Edited by Retro_Link
Automerged Doublepost

512512Ie2RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

£5.75 @Amazon

I too have had one of these for several years now. Would definately recommend it. Though I'm gonna have to buy a new one soon as the charge now only holds for about 5 mins.

TBH I thought I'd get more use out of it but my 'stubble' seems to have stopped growing haha. So nothing is shaving off unless I take the thing off that lets you choose the length haha.

I expected to be bearded now dammnit! I haven't shaved in a week lol.

But when it eventually does grow some more I can properly test it out ha.

I'm not sure whether to invest £25 when I don't know if it's going to do what I want/ make me look stupid!

81ctWqV%2B4XL._AA1500_.jpg

Pre-ordered for next week, however since I haven't played Persona 4 I'll likely keep it on the shelf for when I get and beat Persona 4 golden.

I think it's been delayed anyway.

I'm not sure whether to invest £25 when I don't know if it's going to do what I want/ make me look stupid!

Well I was in the same boat. And people may think I look a complete tit given that I am always clean shaven.

But this week at work i have been sporting the stubbled look and a few people have commented! And that's without the trimmer being used yet haha.

Like I said though I only gave it a try coz I have had my hair cut really short (like shaved at the sides and long on top) whereas before I had lots of hair there!

So it is kinda working so far providing I keep on top of my hair cuts...

You say you don't know if it's gonna do what you want - can I ask what you want it to do?! I wanted some designer stubble - but haven't achieved it yet haha.

Ashley clearly doesn't care about what you look like, Elliot, so save your money. ;)

Ape_Escape_2_Ps2.jpg415798-375x500.jpg

£6 for both of them, i'm a happeh martins

Edited by martinist

Ashley clearly doesn't care about what you look like, Elliot, so save your money. ;)

That's not true, I make him manscape.

Well I was in the same boat. And people may think I look a complete tit given that I am always clean shaven.

But this week at work i have been sporting the stubbled look and a few people have commented! And that's without the trimmer being used yet haha.

Like I said though I only gave it a try coz I have had my hair cut really short (like shaved at the sides and long on top) whereas before I had lots of hair there!

So it is kinda working so far providing I keep on top of my hair cuts...

You say you don't know if it's gonna do what you want - can I ask what you want it to do?! I wanted some designer stubble - but haven't achieved it yet haha.

If using my current electric shaver to trim it doesn't do a great job and just remains a crappy beard. If I clean shave with the shaver it leaves my neck red!

Decisions, decisions.

That's not true, I make him manscape.

Well, that settles it, then. Get the beard trimmer, Ellmeister! It'll come in handy for your face and in... other areas.

Well, that settles it, then. Get the beard trimmer, Ellmeister! It'll come in handy for your face and in... other areas.

No Magnus.

I can testify it does not. I'm saying no more. :red::shakehead