NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Goafer...I'm surprised with your purchase of The Inbetweeners.

I mean...look at that box art. Someone actually got paid to do that. So you're effectively paying for someone to knock up that monstrosity in Photoshop.

I mean...look at that box art. Someone actually got paid to do that. So you're effectively paying for someone to knock up that monstrosity in Photoshop.

I'm guessing he bought it for the content, not the picture on the front of the box.

Not having that, The Inbetweeners movie was hilarious. IMO, the funniest film of the year.

Yeah I don't get why you guys are moaning about it.

It's the UK's number one comedy!

I'm guessing he bought it for the content, not the picture on the front of the box.

Whoa, keep your radical ideas to yourself.

I bought fish and chips, with some peas. And cider. From a pub. It was lovely. :)

The Photoshopping isn't the problem. Layout and "that font" aside, the quality of the work is actually pretty good. The cutting out around their hair is top notch.

Although yeah it is pretty bad design wise. I mean THAT FONT. The photography is just as bad. Will isn't even lit the same as the rest (lack of shadow under the neck gives it away). Pretty bad given that they were probably photographed in a studio.

The Photoshopping isn't the problem. Layout and "that font" aside, the quality of the work is actually pretty good. The cutting out around their hair is top notch.

Although yeah it is pretty bad design wise. I mean THAT FONT. The photography is just as bad. Will isn't even lit the same as the rest (lack of shadow under the neck gives it away). Pretty bad given that they were probably photographed in a studio.

That's just how he poses, scrunches his neck into some semi-double chin with a "I'm having trouble shitting" expression. Which pretty much all 4 of them have some variation of the pose.

prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A112P_SP821_01_PP6SB

Now that you mention it, what the hell is wrong with Simon? He looks like his face has been pasted on from a different photo....badly.

That's just how he poses, scrunches his neck into some semi-double chin with a "I'm having trouble shitting" expression. Which pretty much all 4 of them have some variation of the pose.

The shadows under their noses still don't match and there is less shadow to the left of Will's face compared to the others.

Now that you mention it, what the hell is wrong with Simon?

Untalented cunt.

I just thought I'd post a couple of pictures, taken with my 3DS, of a few purchases I have made in recent weeks..

HNI_0036.jpg

I saw Dexter 1-5 on Zavvi for around £41 so I snapped it right up when I did a few calculations! CeX gave me £23 for Season 3 and 4, the only two seasons I owned, so I effectively got the other three seasons for £18.. not at all bad considering Season 5 alone is over £20 :heh: I look forward to experiencing it for the first time at the start of 2012!

As for the other items in the picture, how could I not jump on the 3D Mario bandwagon :grin:

HNI_0035.jpg

I also couldn't resist latest Zelda adventure with wonderful Motion Plus controls :yay: As for Fire by Electric Six, that purchase was made as a result of seeing them a few weeks ago in Belfast just for the hell of it even though I only knew a couple of songs from years ago. As it turns out, they put on a great show.. it was a fantastic night :bouncy:

I realised that my current winter coat has served me well for about 4 winters. Therefore I am allowed to treat myself to a new one :)

F21.jpg

(My phone rang as the timer was counting down.)

prodDetailMainT?$prodDetailMain$&$prod_img=A112P_SP821_01_PP6SB

I've never seen the TV thing.

But I'm excited to watch the movie because I heard it is the UK's number 1 comedy.

A turntable that also plays CDs and Tapes, and can record to both from vinyl, and has something to do with mp3's too...and comes with (basic) external speakers.

£53 (reduced from £90 or something)

An xmas present from my dad (I asked for), but he said to just buy it while I'm in London rather than having to drag it back down here post-yule.

I love, though I'm less stunned if I can't attach my good speakers to it (which may be the case? I'm confused by it...will need more investigation, but it's ultimately secondary to the point). It's not hugely bassy, but at a good volume, it's fine.

My record collection needs expanding.

I heard that records were no longer like... mass produced.

Instead we have these things called tapes.

Oh wait no...

EDIT: Sorry, we have CDs now, not tapes.

EDIT2: Ok apparently no one buys CDs, they just pass around data.

Whatever the hell that is.

I only kid though.

The other day I was looking at my see through In Rainbows record thinking about how pretty it was.

I then jizzed all over it.

I don't have a record player so why not.

Don't judge.