NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

8vw8ki.jpg

Saw a few episodes on holiday and fell in love with it. So bought the whole set.

Fixed. You'rewelcome.

At the weekend I bought a Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 to replace my Samsung Tocco Lite :santa:

638.png

I'm already so much happier with it than I ever was with my old phone. I still only have to top up £10 each month but with the Blackberry Bolt-On, I just seem to have access to so much more stuff than I ever did before.. it feels like a complete steal :heh:

At the weekend I bought a Blackberry Curve 3G 9300 to replace my Samsung Tocco Lite :santa:

I meant to say this in the chat room last night...

Treatyoself.gif

I'm treating myself plenty with this, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on the way :heh:

I'm treating myself plenty with this, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, Super Mario 3D Land and Mario Kart 7 on the way :heh:

Treatyoself2.gif

You continue treating yo self, Nando. ;)

I'm getting two out of the three (mario 3D + Mario Kart 7) and asking for Zelda for christmas.

*NINTENDO HIGH FIVE*

:santa:

gt1-2-l-300x300.jpg

I bought one a while back and for such a small torch, they're insanely bright. Adjustable brightness too. Plus the magnetic feet stick like nobodies business. Bought 2 more to keep in the cars since they're currently £9 on Amazon (down from £25). Bargain.

17842555_500x500_1.jpg

Period Purchase.

I was feeling bleggggggggh today so got this to cheer me up, it has a healthy wealth of extras. :)

I made my second Christmas shopping trip! I feel so efficient.

Also dropped by Nourish for some essentials (well...):

flaxseed_goji_berries.gif

Nakd.jpg

I love these so much. I could eat them FOREVER. Just like Scott Pilgrim and garlic bread.

echium_eye_cream.jpg

Rapidly running out of eye and night cream. The founder of the brand was actually in the store. (She wasn't amazing helpful though.)

bluejeans.jpg

I liked the black ones I got the other day so much that I ordered the blue ones.

61JmNL2-%2BJL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

51314PIkU1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wave Race: Blue Storm NTSC

Starfox Adventures NTSC

480p baby. Thank god my GC freeloader works in my Wii.

Nothing much this time, just a forgotten preorder and a spur of the moment purchase:

The-Legend-of-Zelda-Skyward-Sword-Limited-Edition.jpg

Haven't played it yet but hope to be able to get round to it in December.

galaxy-nexus-product-image-1.jpg

Hopefully this will be delivered next week.

Oreimo.jpg

sfmh300.jpg

91fqPwYhpDL._AA1500_.jpg

I also started buying Christmas presents, but won't post them here, better to be safe than sorry. ;p

111119-195959.jpg

Charity shop find, a scarf/shawl thing. My top is relevant! I was originally looking for a shawl to cover my chewed-up desk with, but this is so cheesy and terrible that I love it.

Dude this is a family forum. It's not the place to discuss those sort of films.

Well there isn't any discussion and it's not hentai, so I don't see your point. I bought it so aren't I entitled to post the box art here to show that? (Of course if the cover had mature content I'd not post it)