NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

The difference between 128kbps MP3s and CD audio is really obvious to me... especially if you turn up the volume, at which point the former becomes a crackly mess.

However I think usually MP3 download albums are at 320kbps, at which point the difference is less clear. Although some programs like iTunes might shrink the file before putting it on your device to save space, if you don't tell it otherwise.

Don't stick up for his craziness.

I'm trying to make a point.

That now may be slightly invalid.

You make me feel sad Short stuff.

Adding to this downloading vs CD copy discussion. I for one download all my albums these days for 2 reasons.

1 - I do not own a CD player

2 - It is easier than purchasing the CD, perhaps i may only favour 2 songs off an album and don't want the entire album

With my downloads, using software now, i convert them all to 192 or above. Don't ever use the 128 default anymore. The difference is noticable indeed. I know owning a physical copy is better, but as i mentioned, i find downloading cheaper and easier these days.

1zdxeuu.jpg

Well rather than bought, i put said item on my Christmas list.

On Christmas day, as i'm opening it, it going to sing:

Dah dah dah dah, dah-dah-dah-dah, dahdahdahdah, dah dah dah DAH!

Then i'm going to hold it aloft and sing:

DAH DAH DAH DAH DAAAAAAAAAH!

If this is referring to Skyward Sword (of which, i mean if i could see the image (blasted ol IE6 that work insist on us having, and filters) then i will say that a video has been created by one which partakes of such event occurring.

(Actual raw video is over a minute long, because of the packaging issue).

It's on me Youtube, link to it in my sig if you want to take a look.

Edited by Jimbob

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

A few new tattoos, iv also had my little ones names and dates of birth over my wrists :)

If this is referring to Skyward Sword (of which, i mean if i could see the image (blasted ol IE6 that work insist on us having, and filters) then i will say that a video has been created by one which partakes of such event occurring.

(Actual raw video is over a minute long, because of the packaging issue).

It's on me Youtube, link to it in my sig if you want to take a look.

That is a most excellent video, and quite possibly one of the geekiest things i have seen (today).

By the way, you lost one of the right brackets in your post above, but i found it for you.)

14918493300x3001.jpg

13027624500x5001.jpg

Bought these at work, we had a double discount day so got them on the cheap side.

Rarely. I still play video games (though not as often as I used to), but I don't at all have the same incentive to discuss video games anymore.

Beats-by-Dr.Dre-Monster-Tour-In-Ear-Headphones-with-ControlTalk-White.jpg

My old standard crap headphones packed in yesterday :cry: - I say packed in, more I pulled them out of my pocket and the already loose left ear bud ripped clean off :cry:

So the time has arrived for me to get on the Beats. Have wanted some for aaages, but always worried about fakes etc. Got these from Best Buy - ordered from their site as they are an authorized seller. On offer until Friday at £109.99 with control talk delivered tomorrow!

Yay.

On offer until Friday at £109.99 with control talk delivered tomorrow!

*Drinks a glass of water*

Pppppppffffffffftttttttttt...........

Beats-by-Dr.Dre-Monster-Tour-In-Ear-Headphones-with-ControlTalk-White.jpg

My old standard crap headphones packed in yesterday :cry: - I say packed in, more I pulled them out of my pocket and the already loose left ear bud ripped clean off :cry:

So the time has arrived for me to get on the Beats. Have wanted some for aaages, but always worried about fakes etc. Got these from Best Buy - ordered from their site as they are an authorized seller. On offer until Friday at £109.99 with control talk delivered tomorrow!

Yay.

£110 for a set of earplug style 'headphones'!! WTF?!!

I don't know about headphones, but you can get a full set like this on Amazon for £120!

41eLN1ozX0L._AA115_.jpg

Edited by Retro_Link

£110 for a set of earplug style 'headphones'!! WTF?!!

I don't know about headphones, but you can get a full set like this on Amazon for £120!

41eLN1ozX0L._AA115_.jpg

Who aren't a recommended seller for Beats...

£110 is a good price for these - compared to the £140 everywhere else is charging for them.

And those ones you posted make most people look like a dick. Not sure they would be a convenient option for the gym... ;)

£110 is a good price for these - compared to the £140 everywhere else is charging for them.

And those ones you posted make most people look like a dick. Not sure they would be a convenient option for the gym... ;)

Honestly any headset for that price is going to make you look like a dick.

I do actually want a pair of the over-head ones, but I just can't even begin to justify it!

Recommended seller... it's a set of of earplug headphones!?

For the gym I honestly don't know why you don't just buy a £10 pair.

If those rubber caps come off at any point that's £110 gone.

Recommended seller... it's a set of of earplug headphones!?

For the gym I honestly don't know why you don't just buy a £10 pair.

If those rubber caps come off at any point that's £110 gone.

You're right. I've made a terrible mistake and must return them.

It comes down to how much you love listening to music. You'd be amazed at how much of a song you miss when you're using shitty cans. I'd like to get a set of the in-ear Beats but struggling to decide between them. The price is high but personally for myself I spend so much time listening to music each day, you're spending a lot of money on buying the music and an iPod or whatever, you might as well invest in the equipment you use to actually listen to the music.

It comes down to how much you love listening to music. You'd be amazed at how much of a song you miss when you're using shitty cans. I'd like to get a set of the in-ear Beats but struggling to decide between them. The price is high but personally for myself I spend so much time listening to music each day, you're spending a lot of money on buying the music and an iPod or whatever, you might as well invest in the equipment you use to actually listen to the music.

Cracking post. :bowdown:

This.

My £330 Bose speakers (despite killing my bank account ever since) are the most essential things I own in the whole of my life. They're great.