NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Congratulations! Are you a first time buyer? It's a brilliant feeling purchasing a house and that one looks nice. House prices in your area are pretty good too! Congrats EvilMurray!

First house with the missus and I. Seems we're getting it with all the furniture since the owners can't be bothered to take any of it back (they've already got a house in Manchester)

Bought 4 tickets to see Hans Zimmer live in Birmingham next year. Should be awesome, I can't wait! I really hope he does at least one song from Megamind, but I think that might be insanely wishful thinking.

I just bought 'Scarface' on DVD and 'Scarface : The world is yours' for the Wii. Ordered them and both arrived today. :)

11123669-1774300310160159.jpg

bigmagic_gilbert.jpg?w=320

Saw this mentioned on Facebook the other day by a friend and sounds interesting enough so thought why not.

life-is-strange.jpg?394dcb

Stuck in my pre-order for that as soon as I saw it was announced. Happy to double dip on this one.

617AD4OIGTL._SL1200_.jpg

81pyOuqfXCL._SY550_.jpg

Both are Christmas gifts for my girlfriend :)

I'll also make her an Advent calender.

41G%2B6GaAMnL._SX425_.jpgsamsung-m3-1tb-external-hard-disk-lenovo2008-1212-21-lenovo2008@7.jpg

Samsung M9T 2Tb HDD and a Samsung M3 1Tb external HDD

Been meaning to upgrade the hard drives of my PS4 and WiiU for a while.

Every year, I go full retard at Christmas and end up buying stuff for myself. My reasoning behind it is...Ine and I set budgets for our Christmas presents. Now, if there's an expensive item that I want, I'll buy it myself because I'd rather get lots of gifts at Christmas rather than open just the one and be it one that I know I'm getting anyway.

So, I bought a Boss RC1 Loop Pedal and the power adaptor.

rc-1_top_gal.jpg

I feel so guilty. Ine right now is looking at me like, "fucker, your list is still empty, what am I meant to buy you now?"

*secretly excited for pedal*

41G%2B6GaAMnL._SX425_.jpgsamsung-m3-1tb-external-hard-disk-lenovo2008-1212-21-lenovo2008@7.jpg

Samsung M9T 2Tb HDD and a Samsung M3 1Tb external HDD

Been meaning to upgrade the hard drives of my PS4 and WiiU for a while.

How much the external HD cost you? I might've been able to give you better.

So I've not had a lot of things to be happy for lately but when I saw that most of the Disney Classic blu-rays from the US were going to be released in November, I practically jizzed in my pants, cried a little, got excited again and double-jizzed!

Anyway, today was the day I got enough money to buy some and...

01-149636.jpg?w=500

nnnnnnnnnnnnneeeuuuuugh!

01-149342.jpg?w=500

OOOOOOOOOOOOH YEAH! Rub dem nips!

...and best of all, they're £6.99 each (the blu-rays, not my nips...they're 50p a rub :kiss:)

Every year, I go full retard at Christmas and end up buying stuff for myself. My reasoning behind it is...Ine and I set budgets for our Christmas presents. Now, if there's an expensive item that I want, I'll buy it myself because I'd rather get lots of gifts at Christmas rather than open just the one and be it one that I know I'm getting anyway.

So, I bought a Boss RC1 Loop Pedal and the power adaptor.

rc-1_top_gal.jpg

I feel so guilty. Ine right now is looking at me like, "fucker, your list is still empty, what am I meant to buy you now?"

*secretly excited for pedal*

The pedal arrived today. Amazon deliver on Sundays, Who knew?

It's my favourite purchase that I've made today. Fantastic little thing. Beautiful. Wow, much sound, very music, so gud.

8'D Been buying Christmas gift's for family and friends atm. I recently bought this for one of my brothers though XD

il_570xN.718821760_65cu.jpg

XD it's got 8 gigs of space for him so he'll make some use of it at least. I'm going to put it in a jewelry box to confuse the heck out of him too!

Tefal TT552842 2 Slice Toast 'n' Egg 'n' Beans Toaster

204-1066_PI_1000013MN

Inspired by @MilaGi

Want to get my eggs done as effortlessly as possible.

The important question is, does a normal sized slice of bread fit all the way in or do you have to turn it around half way?

Either we have giant bread in this country or there's a conspiracy out there to make all reasonably priced toasters too small.

Tefal TT552842 2 Slice Toast 'n' Egg 'n' Beans Toaster

204-1066_PI_1000013MN

It's awesome :D I had one of these. Maybe it's still somewhere at my mom's place.

Bought some sweets for the Advent calender I'm making for the lady. Exclusively fruit gum and similar candy, because she's not too keen on chocolate. :D

Also bought the Bloodborne expansion. :)

Edited by drahkon

The important question is, does a normal sized slice of bread fit all the way in or do you have to turn it around half way?

Either we have giant bread in this country or there's a conspiracy out there to make all reasonably priced toasters too small.

I'll confirm later. I'm 90% in it for the eggs but yeah, I've heard there might be a bread size issue.

It's awesome :D I had one of these. Maybe it's still somewhere at my mom's place.

How easy is it make eggs? Can you soft boil them as well (All the descriptions seem to only mention hard boiled)?

How easy is it make eggs? Can you soft boil them as well (All the descriptions seem to only mention hard boiled)?

I've used it 5 years ago, so I might not remember this correctly, but I think I managed to soft boil eggs after a bit of trial and error.

I never eat eggs, was not a big fan. Literally don't know what I'm doing with them except the couple of times I've fried them for someone else. That said, I recently stopped being fussy about a lot of foods and when I was visiting home a couple of weeks ago, my Mum offered to make me eggs and bacon. I channeled my inner Ron Swanson and said sure. She just microwaved them in a plastic cup... surely it can't be much easier/cheaper than that?

6Qbet6S.jpg

(yea I made a smiley cookie monster face, sue me, I'm a very unhappy person)

Edited by Shorty

Well, it's not exactly hard boiling them in a pot but if I can get as close as possible to an egg toaster, that'd be great. Doing it every day makes boiling them in a pot yet another thing to do and it's a bit dull.

Eggs are going to be a big part of my new gym diet.

@Daft - A very wise purchase indeed! I honestly can't speak highly enough of this product :)

Yes, you can soft boil them. The measure that it comes with has a few different water fill levels, but they're just to be used as a guide. It's a case of trial and error, plus the cooking times will vary based on the size of the egg(s) you use.

@Shorty - Good question! I've not had an issue with bread, but depends what you class as a 'normal' slice. It'll do Warburton's medium without much of a problem.

It's definitely one of the best purchases I've made for my house. Really easy to use too :)

I bought another addition to the collection...

51x3LpvepXL._SY300_.jpg

Feeling well sexy now I have 3 left of the latest releases. Also, because I've reached 30,000 with HMV, I get a fiver off my next purchase and the Disney classics cost £7. LICK UPON DEEP NIPS!