NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I had a really fucking need to play this today...there wasn't anywhere to get it at 7pm near me sooooo I figured I'd use Amazon Prime Now considering I signed up yesterday....Two hours later annnd

12190008_10156159793615384_6213749680312942552_n.jpg?oh=f804f158972bc977811d9e5477603a1e&oe=56B72CCA

Prime Now is godly. Time to get stuck in.

I had a really fucking need to play this today...there wasn't anywhere to get it at 7pm near me sooooo I figured I'd use Amazon Prime Now considering I signed up yesterday....Two hours later annnd

So you're getting your free trial on? No wonder it's so great.

Just wait until it elapses. Then it gets shit.

This is a new service only available in some areas. You need to have Prime and it costs £7 for delivery within a few hours.

You have £10 off your first order, so you save money to use it he first time (if you already pay for Prime, that is).

This is a new service only available in some areas. You need to have Prime and it costs £7 for delivery within a few hours.

You have £10 off your first order, so you save money to use it he first time (if you already pay for Prime, that is).

Delivery didn't cost a penny for me.

ahhh - Just checked it £6.99 for delivery within an hour which wasn't available to me for the game. I had it sent during a two hour window so no additional charge.

I had a free go earlier in the year but I paid the £79 the other day.

Edited by bryanee

Ikea's sammich bags are awesome and RIDICULOUSLY cheap. Last time I went to ikea I had intentions of spending £40 on a coupld of pieces of furniture... ended up spending over 100!

Not really a spendage as such but I put a bid of £61k on a house last night :yay:

Yesterday morning, I bidded 60 against their 59, then they came back with 60.5. Half increments means one thing only.... they're running out of money....yesss.

Not the super fast Primal Prime, just their normal one is what I had a problem with, it started awesome but it because useless as it was taking the same, as regular first class, or even longer.

Bought a bunch of games this week, all of them near half price or less. Watch Dogs was only 7.5£. Already played and platinumed Black Flag and Watch Dogs, but I loved them both and will happily do it again. I just hope people still play the online parts. Those two and the Order are used, the latter which I intend to play and finish tomorrow. Zelda I have been playing since yesterday.

CIMG2038_zps1zekvzhg.jpg

Edited by Tales

51I3xtBR3EL._SX338_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

For my Dad's Christmas but very tempted to give it a read before I pass it along as interested in reading it myself.

EL-VY-sq.jpg

EL VY - Return To The Moon

81WzXsxo3ZL._SX385_.jpg

Far-Cry-4-LE_PS4.jpg

Tomb-Raider-Definitive-Edition.JPG

91B6qgLjJZL._SX385_.jpg

Been wanting to play Far Cry for ages so finally buckled, and with all the recent talk of Tomb Raider again in the General Discussion and Other Consoles boards, I wanted to replay that. Never played GoW so thought I'd give it a shot and as for Uncharted, I've only played the second so interested to play the other two.

Not the super fast Primal Prime, just their normal one is what I had a problem with, it started awesome but it because useless as it was taking the same, as regular first class, or even longer.

If you were receiving them later than the predicted date, email them, they'll happily add an extra month on for free.

If you were receiving them later than the predicted date, email them, they'll happily add an extra month on for free.

This was years ago when they were taking £59-ish a year for the honour. I shall just not pay and attempt patience for now.

Which has proven useful to me in this:

ps4-assassin-s-creed-syndicate.jpg

I finally managed to wait until someone had played it then taken it to CEX. I was actually able to use some of the trade in vouchers I had amassed.

11e5e4a2a5005056b7016d.jpg

I've said before that I wont buy anymore Pokemon games but I figured as this one was on sale and the original Pokemon Sapphire was the last time I actually enjoyed one of the games that it might be worth getting, even if it is just to play during this year's Extra Life.

leaked-image-of-the-blackberry-priv.jpg?w=600

BlackBerry Priv.

Because I'm intrigued and because I've loved all of BlackBerry's BB10 devices but hated the lack of apps. Now Android is on board (close to stock Android too, thankfully) I'm all aboard.

xperia-m4-aqua-black-1240x840-029c1f0260e7e12852c9dd3d2a2cab61.jpg

[/img]

Ah the M4! I've not tried this one, but I've heard good things. Just upgraded to the z3 from the z1. Sony ftw!

huawei-nexus-6p-screenshot.jpg

nexus-5x-microfiber-case-press.jpg?itok=q6uuUW7c

In silver and grey respectively.

And yes, I previously ordered it. Didn't come when I expected it so I cancelled the order and got it elsewhere. Switched from 64GB to 32GB but I didn't really need that extra space and saved £60.

(although now I look at it again I wish I went for the black case. Thought grey would go better with the phone but the front of the phone is black anyway, oh well!)

Edited by Ashley

In silver and grey respectively.

And yes, I previously ordered it. Didn't come when I expected it so I cancelled the order and got it elsewhere. Switched from 64GB to 32GB but I didn't really need that extra space and saved £60.

(although now I look at it again I wish I went for the black case. Thought grey would go better with the phone but the front of the phone is black anyway, oh well!)

Where did you order from? Really want the handset but difficult to find....

Carphone Warehouse. Silver is in stock now, black next week.

I had an epic ball ache trying to get it though involving numerous store visits and phone calls. But I think that was because of other things.

Ah the M4! I've not tried this one, but I've heard good things. Just upgraded to the z3 from the z1. Sony ftw!

Considering my old phone was an Xperia Tipo, I am very happy with what the M4 Aqua has given me thus far. Just waiting on a shock absorbing case to arrive.

Time for yet another Persona 4 game! I was planning on saving this for Extra Life but I want to play it now!

CTDICxaW4AAHEiQ.jpg:orig

I really want that, in fact I pre-ordered the special editon once then cancelled. I never finished Persona Q and have quite a backlog, I feel like I'd be disappointed in myself if I bought yet another game :p

I've been meaning to rewatch the ol' LoK. The first two Books are cool but it gets so fucking good in Books 3 & 4 I swear to fucking god.

Saints Row 4 & Assassins Creed: Love In The Time of Scurvy for £22 total from PSN. Not too shabby.

Edited by gaggle64