NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

I'm bored with playing on the same acoustic guitar that I've had for over a decade. So, I woke up this morning and decided to buy this:

37105_l.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Special II. £118. Bought a 10w amp to go with it for around 30 quid.

Rest of today was boring as fuck.

I'm bored with playing on the same acoustic guitar that I've had for over a decade. So, I woke up this morning and decided to buy this:

37105_l.jpg

Epiphone Les Paul Special II. £118. Bought a 10w amp to go with it for around 30 quid.

Rest of today was boring as fuck.

Be glad you didn't spend 9 hours in the library, and enjoy your new strum-strum-thingy.

One of my favourite things about the Vita is quickly becoming the cross play. The amount of time that I spend on Spelunky is crazy and thats a game that usually I would have just bought on the PC if it wasnt for the fact that I knew I'd be able to play it both on the PS3 and my Vita.

For my other half. Her copy runs like garbage on her PC, so I bought it for mine so she can play it.

miasmata-b.jpg

Didn't you order that awhile back? Or wassit someone else.

Tried to give Firefly a go last week. Even with Castle in it I couldn't get past the 5 minute mark.

I couldn't remember if I'd posted it in the thread. It only just came out, so I actually have it in my hands.

Tried to give Firefly a go last week. Even with Castle in it I couldn't get past the 5 minute mark.

1370234104789.png

No, seriously - not all things can be for everyone... i didn't like castle that much at first, but something about it grabbed me after a while... but, Nathan Fillion will always be "captain" before "castle". and tbh it's worth sticking with firefly for kayleigh - she's awesome ^_^ have you seen the movie? i watched it that way around... even with the massive, soul-crushing spoilers, i really enjoyed it.

EDIT: oh yeah! i came on here to post what i'd bought O_o Just discovered sharpie make handwrighting pens?! doodled with one at a friends house (she's an illustrator so she just *has* loads of amazing drawing and writing implements lying around..) and they're sooooooooo nice. so nice.

I actually had no idea that there were fans of Castle that didn't watch it because of Firefly.

woodkid5803-580x250.jpg

Tickets to see Woodkid next month with the BBC Orchestra. Five minute walk from home too. Excite!

woodkid5803-580x250.jpg

Tickets to see Woodkid next month with the BBC Orchestra. Five minute walk from home too. Excite!

That reminds me I have tickets to see phoenix in Feb! @dan\-likes\-trees are you going?

Edited by Ellmeister

Time for a update of recent purchases i made (gonna be a long post)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZr9RpT6zpm_v82hv5pInW3q6z3ZYq8YVN4V2HS0h7k6ecFMgQdo8sXDM8

220px-Fozzy.jpg

fozzy-happenstance-cover.jpg

Fozzy_chasing-the-grail.jpg

220px-All_That_Remains_Reloaded.jpg

imgalter%20bridge2.jpg

Alter_bridge_one_day_remains.jpg

Alter-Bridge-AB-III-Artwork.jpg

alter-bridge-album.jpg

220px-Halestorm2009albumcover.jpg

halestrangecaseof.jpg

shinedown_amaryllis_500_3_3.jpg

41jRnYWWPLL.jpg

Shinedown_leave_a_whisper.jpg

shinedown.jpg

wind_waker_hd_japanese_box_art.jpg

Pokemon-X-Pokemon-Y-Get-Cover-Art-Screenshots-Artwork-2.jpg?1368611503

BreakingBadS1DVD.jpg

BoardwalkEmpire_S1_DVD.jpg

wwe-triple-h-thy-kingdom-come-dvd.jpg

GOLDBERG_UC_DVD_2D.jpg

Edited by Jimbob

So I bought the Wii U recently, and some games

wii-u-zelda.jpg?w=558&h=9999&crop=0

£199 Shopto

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAvtrV5-Ivoo6_FFBOH0aZoyrJc_mguKl-6daQTSNNPkKhlwH5

£12 CeX

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPRcr8fvDIPoaeOHEwtJqQk8z5tKULLqDqZyQajyG08ChLZ0HvEQ

£28 CeX

So I heard you can transfer your MH3U save from 3DS to Wii U...is this simple? I hope people are still playing the Wii U version, would be nice to get some online gaming on.

726620.jpg

Found out that I'm kind of eligible for one through work, so going to use it to get discount at the gym. Less dodgy than faking a student card which was my first plan :p

155467b55991f03a6d9f3acca49fd272.jpg?v=217200

YES. I came in here to post exactly that. I didn't actually have the money for it, but I don't a flying fuck; I can starve

EDIT: Whoa, Phoenix-ception going on in this post. :heh: