N-Europe

What Have You Bought?

Ashley

Super Mario Galaxy 2 is amazing. I approve.

Play it with Flink the next time you see him! :hehe:

He can control the second pointer.

He doesn't come over here until August most likely. =P

Think I'll have to start it on my own once school is finally over!

Man, you really did get over you 'Nintendo fanboy' phase, didn't you? And at the worst possible time. :p

The only reason is because I got it rather late (I had no Wii for a few years due to a robbery). I've defeated Bowser, I just haven't gotten all the stars. I'm bad at fully completing games.

The only reason is because I got it rather late (I had no Wii for a few years due to a robbery). I've defeated Bowser, I just haven't gotten all the stars. I'm bad at fully completing games.

Ugh... My first Wii was stolen about a week before they announced Super Mario Galaxy 2 and New Super Mario Bros. Wii. That was a frustrating E3.

The Super Mario Galaxy games have a lot of filler stars (the challenge comets need to go away forever), but if you liked the first game, you owe it to yourself to check out the sequel. Even if you just get the sixty stars you need to finish the game, it's definitely worth it. :smile:

Important pre-orders:

masseffect3_ce_v2.jpg

5790178466_e08a7464c3.jpg

Although I do worry when I pre-order games in batches (Total is £124.98). At least there is 4 months between the two.

I would pre-order Skyward Sword but I'm hoping that Nintendo will finally do a special edition or something.

You pre-ordered a game that's not out for nearly a year? Wouldn't it be better to wait and see what deals become available nearer the time?

This.

And...why? It's not like it won't be available when it actually goes on sale...I don't understand pre-orders except for like consoles on the first day of release or something. Or if there's added bonuses for doing so.