N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been more suspicious of the people who have been quick to vote, like mcmad, than paj at the moment. Considering we clearly have two killers out there and Dark Blue isn't one of them, and we have solid info somewhere... my guess is that yellow could be in a mafia themselves and aren't willing to reveal their position during the day when tehy know they can talk behind the scenes and sort things out at night.

I've been more suspicious of the people who have been quick to vote, like mcmad, than paj at the moment. Considering we clearly have two killers out there and Dark Blue isn't one of them, and we have solid info somewhere... my guess is that yellow could be in a mafia themselves and aren't willing to reveal their position during the day when tehy know they can talk behind the scenes and sort things out at night.

McMad? He isn't playing... did you mean me? :shrug:

The people who are voting no lynch are taking a bigger risk than the people who are voting paj. He tried to do something last night according to the write-up(which he denies). The only thing he could have done is try to kill someone. Being that there are more townies than mafia he has a better chance of killing a townie. All depends on whether you believe the write-up made a mistake like paj says. Although if a real mafia shows up I'd definitely pick him instead.

3 possibilities if we let paj go:

He targets someone at random and kills a townie <- most likely

He targets someone at random and kills a mafia <- Least likely

He stays true to his word and does nothing

If we lynch him it's nice and decisive, he won't kill anyone

Anyone want to say why they believe paj is telling the truth even though the write-up says otherwise? I don't want to lynch paj but it's the safest bet.

The people who are voting no lynch are taking a bigger risk than the people who are voting paj. He tried to do something last night according to the write-up(which he denies). The only thing he could have done is try to kill someone. Being that there are more townies than mafia he has a better chance of killing a townie. All depends on whether you believe the write-up made a mistake like paj says. Although if a real mafia shows up I'd definitely pick him instead.

It's a pretty shitty/random excuse to just go "...No..um..actually..the write-up is wrong..." so why would I even do it unless I had to! It's Dannyboy's mistake that I'll have to live with. (Sounds like a Jeremy Kyle show :sad:)

3 possibilities if we let paj go:

He targets someone at random and kills a townie <- most likely

He targets someone at random and kills a mafia <- Least likely

He stays true to his word and does nothing

If we lynch him it's nice and decisive, he won't kill anyone

UM. I'm clearly not going to do anything at night, that would be completely pointless on my part, after telling you guys how dangerous my power is and that I won't use it. Just get someone to watch me (NOT FOLLOW BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE) if you're that scared. Additionally you could just realise that since we all show up on the write-up, I won't be there presumably.

I done posted a couple of pages back Jonnas.

This Paj thing is confusing, unless danny had no other way of saying DarkYellow was a roleblocker im pretty sure he was doing something last night. It is also very convienient that he supposedly doesnt know who he is looking for.

heroicjanitor If he is telling the truth about his power... its only every other day anyway so its not like he's going to hit a townie tonight... if he is lying and does something it will be obvious from the write up. He poses no threat as of yet and could potentially absorb a mafia night kill, saving one of us.

THANK FUCK the day isn't over. I've been at work all day, as I said I would be, and only just got back. I've read through the thread properly now and can safely say that the mass of different colours makes this whole thing incredibly confusing. I can't even remember what happened. All I know is that last night I got nothing whatsoever of any use. I think either my power failed or I was roleblocked, although I got no PMs telling me either. So god knows.

Anyway, seeing as we apparently have one lead, can someone quickly sum up the info against Paj Meen Ah? I remember something about him being a 'neutral but appears good when investigated, and then evil when killed' which to me sounds like a load of balls but if I've missed something important then please let me know. Currently if that is all the info (positive or negative) we have on paj I'll be voting for him as I don't believe it, but I want to make sure I haven't missed anything before I cast my vote really.

[..]

Anyway, seeing as we apparently have one lead, can someone quickly sum up the info against Paj Meen Ah?[..]

Thing is, there are several eye witnesses to the actual murders, but for some reason neither of them have come forward. In case of the mafia member it could be that the witness is protecting a town vigilante, in case of the townie murder, it could be someone who is actually mafia and helping it's fellow mafia somehow (or simply hasn't posted yet?).

As for Paj, Paj & Cube are the only people to have actually made some claims this day.. Cube claims Paj has the ability to "appear as good". Which Paj hasn't denied, and actually responded with a rather suspicious role.. He also claims not to have done anything this night, although the write-up seems to suggest he at least attempted to do something. Which Paj claims is just a bad write-up on Dannyboy's part.

Personally I voted No lynch, because I don't think Paj should be a priority right now. He roleclaimed a rather suspicious role where he could have roleclaimed something less suspicious, and the fact is, he did nothing this night, whether he couldn't or simply didn't.

I can't say I like the idea of having a cap on day phases, as the mafia could stall people for ages and go around in circles to time-out. But...whatever.

That's the point of having a cap -- it provides a much-needed incentive for the town to mobilize themselves.

Without a cap there's very much a "We'll sit here until an info gatherer comes along and tells us who to vote for" mentality.

Seems a bit unfair to lynch someone for a day of inactivity, don't you think? If Paj is neutral he's a threat. Two kills last night prove it.

He'll be vig-killed tonight regardless, so makes no difference.

The info on Paj is as follows:

Claims to have done nothing last night.

Contradicted by the write-up.

Neutral that kills people unless it is a vague person.

Very likely to kill a townie. Hasn't divulged any information on who this vague person is. And claims that finding this person is his win condition, meaning it is different to the town and he could betray us at any time.

Appears as good when investigated, but mafia when killed.

This is the exact power a Mafia Boss would have. When he is killed, he will appear as a mafia. Would we trust Dannyboy that he was indeed mafia or Paj Meen Ah that he just appears as mafia when killed.

I would like more information on this vague person, and your winning condition.

Voting No Lynch will get us nowhere. It is worse than lynching Paj because we are wasting a day phase.

Dubble votes are suspicious.

Anyway at the moment I don't believe Paj is a threat to us, and he can help us kill some mafia members if we do keep him. So I'm gonna...

Vote: No Lynch

You wanna reason that out for me, because I happen to think YOU'RE suspicious for saying it.

(not arguing like ReZ lol)

Voting No Lynch will get us nowhere. It is worse than lynching Paj because we are wasting a day phase.

I concur, in response to Jay's post that the quick lynchers are a problem/suspicious; Not lynching anyone is only helping the mafia further, and with solid time limits on the day phases and not a huge amount of time at my disposal, I'm going to be voting much more whimsically this game. I'm working again tomorrow, then out so I won't be on til friday, and there's a chance I'm going to do the same on friday, which means if I take chances and wait, I'll(as keeps happening to me) end up getting here in night phases when I can't vote, post or do anything. I'm not playing in these mafias to constantly not do anything other than send in targets, and I can't even do that in this one!

I urge everyone to not vote for Paj. He gains a power (i.e. doesn't win instantly) when he finds this person. If he steps out of line then we can lynch him straight away.

I believe his "appears as good, and mafia when killed" story, as thinking about the logistics of the power that he will gain, there's absolutely no chance that he's mafia.