Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dating sites

Beast

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its a pay site be careful, many of those sites have thousands of fake accounts of very attractive people used to lure new users in. These are the sexy girls many of which are showing off tempting pics. You'll often see the same users on multiple sites, because many companies own multiple dating sites. The real accounts are often people you look at and wonder why they're single and using the internet to get a date. Those people fall into the following categories:

* they have major issues that result in a hot person being single (unstable,cheat all the time, just want a hookup, stds, no personality)

* they're just waiting for a super hot guy to email them and they'll probably just ignore you like the other couple of hundred guys that are also emailing them. So unless you have 6 pack abs and meet their definition of cute, you'll have no luck.

* they have unrealistic expectations which is a combo of the previous two points. They want a guy who is built like an athlete, has the face of a model, has a masters degree a high paying job, and will shower them with money and whatever else they want, aka not you. They have a godlike opinion of themselves because they've always been the "hot one" and normal people aren't worth their time.

* they have a bf or husband and are hoping to get some on the side if a hot guy shows up.

If its a pay site be careful, many of those sites have thousands of fake accounts of very attractive people used to lure new users in. These are the sexy girls many of which are showing off tempting pics. You'll often see the same users on multiple sites, because many companies own multiple dating sites. The real accounts are often people you look at and wonder why they're single and using the internet to get a date. Those people fall into the following categories:

* they have major issues that result in a hot person being single (unstable,cheat all the time, just want a hookup, stds, no personality)

* they're just waiting for a super hot guy to email them and they'll probably just ignore you like the other couple of hundred guys that are also emailing them. So unless you have 6 pack abs and meet their definition of cute, you'll have no luck.

* they have unrealistic expectations which is a combo of the previous two points. They want a guy who is built like an athlete, has the face of a model, has a masters degree a high paying job, and will shower them with money and whatever else they want, aka not you. They have a godlike opinion of themselves because they've always been the "hot one" and normal people aren't worth their time.

* they have a bf or husband and are hoping to get some on the side if a hot guy shows up.

How much money did you waste on these sites?

Don't see anything wrong with it, who's to judge? I did use grindr for a while but the nearest person I found was in London, the rest were 35 year old gay shams/knackers chatting to me, which was a little funny but creepy too.

I feel so judgmental! :p

Also, a lot of people on this website are pretty good friends and have met up, right? I don't think, we of all people, can judge.

Also, a lot of people on this website are pretty good friends and have met up, right? I don't think, we of all people, can judge.

I actually sent my stunt double to the KNEE Meet this year.

He didn't approve. I'm sure he's wrong...apart from Rez.

I'm actually thinking of having a go and setting myself a profile just to see what it's like because reading this thread has made me a little curious, haha. It's not nice when your area is either full of ladies who aren't single, baby mamas or chavs, lol.

that's quite right Ashley, I used it and chatted with a few people on it. Horrible thing to use though.

The one guy who actually...pickled my fancy :p began to just talk about how he tried to kill himself 4 times, how his mother abused him, how he is living on his own without much needed stuff and a host of other things. I did feel quite bad for him and had some sympathy but it's a little much on first impressions on a dating site :S

I found much more success using N-Europe :p

that's quite right Ashley, I used it and chatted with a few people on it. Horrible thing to use though.

The one guy who actually...pickled my fancy :p began to just talk about how he tried to kill himself 4 times, how his mother abused him, how he is living on his own without much needed stuff and a host of other things. I did feel quite bad for him and had some sympathy but it's a little much on first impressions on a dating site :S

I found much more success using N-Europe :p

So some poor guy has had a tumultuous life up until this point. He goes onto Grindr and find's someone he likes. He begins to talk to them and open up and thinks "this could go somewhere"...and then never gets a response. How rude! ;)

heh!

Well, I was really worried that I'd make him all sad if I stopped chatting so I talked to him every night for like a week then...well, I got a little bored of the 'My life is so miserable...'. As he was doing it all the time, it began to feel a little depressing :p

Well Ashley, you didn't mind that much or call me rude when I got bored of you ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!