N-Europe

Being skint...it sucks!

flameboy

Ahaha, yes you keep saying that, we'll wait and watch until the little odders want to go to university.

BWUAHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, yes I'm skint, I'm counting nearly every penny that goes in and out of my account, I can still afford to eat and fill my car and pay for my internet, but there's no money for getting out the house or doing anything remotely social able.

sigh. Gimme a job someone! :(

Also joining the skint camp. Never had a great deal of money and always been practically minded but when I move down to London I'm spending all my savings on accommodation, tuition fees etc. Figured it out and I will have £8 a day to live off, which has to include food shopping in there somewhere. Joy.

Ironically I'm wearing this shirt today.

Also joining the skint camp. Never had a great deal of money and always been practically minded but when I move down to London I'm spending all my savings on accommodation, tuition fees etc. Figured it out and I will have £8 a day to live off, which has to include food shopping in there somewhere. Joy.

Ironically I'm wearing this shirt today.

For food that isn't too bad if you do weekly shops and take sandwiches to whereever.

Just found I might have to buy a new keyboard and mouse for my desktop - given I'm so picky and only like one that's 50quid down the drain.

And I have to wait til the 20th, bleh. ridiculous.

For food that isn't too bad if you do weekly shops and take sandwiches to whereever.

Just found I might have to buy a new keyboard and mouse for my desktop - given I'm so picky and only like one that's 50quid down the drain.

And I have to wait til the 20th, bleh. ridiculous.

Yeah I know that's not so bad in terms of food, but by the time you factor that I have about £5ish per day to spend, which does not make an exciting life :p

Yeah I know that's not so bad in terms of food, but by the time you factor that I have about £5ish per day to spend, which does not make an exciting life :p

If you take into account that that's 25quid a week for shopping it's not that bad.

I live on about 10 at the moment, another 10 goes towards food out.

Well I'm one of those on JSA. Of which I should get my spending under control, but my hobbies are expensive ones to sustain, still with my parents till I can get a job and move out when some money is saved up, still charge me £80 a month board. I suppose when I finally get a job and decent income I'll begin to save and restrict spending.

I still live with the parents who thankfully don't ask me to pay any living costs so I've never technically been skint but money has, on many occasions, been very short. Never really been given pocket money or anything when growing up so was always tight trying to buy things when younger and while I don't have a paying job now, my writing job does keep me just above the water in terms of being able to afford the things I need the most. A lot of budgetting does go on though to get there mind.

My spending habits are a bit iffy these days with having the additional outgoing of a car. Its the 10th and I know I've got less than £500 to do me to the end of the month. Might sounds like a lot but you adjust to your income... or something. lol :P

I have £500 for three months haha. :grin:

I'm at that annoying stage where you start a new job and have to work for a whole month before you get paid. Meaning, I've got a lot of outgoings on food, car stuff, buying crap that I need (like actual stuff that I need...like a clothes horse thing to put my wet clothes on after washings) and no money coming in for what seems like ages.

It's megalose. Pay day can't come soon enough.