N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the combination of people quick to lynch rather than like, y'know, read my posts makes me wonder. It certainly makes me think that it's most likely that you're both townies.

Diageo; my vote is No-lynch.

Meh, people seem to ignore all posts, not just yours. I've been saying from the start that they're probably both town, just affected by the brown cloud.

We're gonna need more information, but if someone stumbles upon Wario in the next night, we can be almost certain he's mafia.

For now...

Vote: No Lynch.

First of all, sorry Jayseven, like Dannyboy, I thought you were speculating from the nature of your posts (as if you weren't sure of your power's effect). I suppose this clears things up.

So, we're just going to draw no lynch, here? I mean, there are great chances lynching Paj (mostly Paj) will give us answers, even if just to make sure that smoke cloud caused this whole mess.

Though I suppose more info can be gotten from one more night of investigations. Whatever, I'll just go with the flow Change Vote: No lynch

Sorry ReZ I thought this was the DIY mafia, I'm getting confused!

But yeah I haven't had much to say in this thread because I have no information and everyone is claiming different things so I'm not going to get involved when I have no idea what is going on.

I guess Vote: No lynch so the bandwagon doesn't leave without me.

And Tellyn's told us he's an investigator but not the specific part of the write-up where he appears, which is confusing for me.

I thought we'd already established this. I was crawling through the brown smoke, according to my PM. This fits in with where ReZ also appears, and the accompanying story with the redirection/thinking he's a pilot.

Majority has been reached.

Night 2, send in your PM's

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-dan-likes-trees

-ReZourceman

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-MadDog

-jayseven

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy

-Paj Meen Ah

-Dyson

-Jimbob

-Sméagol

-Tellyn

-Eenuh

-Ellmeister

Current amount of players

The Peeps has replaced SPAMBOT4000 due to inactivity.

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Who was it that said they wanted a game where wild accusations were being thrown every which way? Was it Rummy? Are you happy Rummy?

Hahaha, yeah it might have been. Certainly a very interesting game so far and we're not that far in!

However, I find it highly unbelievable that ReZ would have such an unbelievably powerful role, or that Diageo would even give such a role, and I'm amazed anybody's actually buying his bullshit overreaction. Like, are people ACTUALLY believing that? Whether Paj is mafia, or ReZ is mafia, or both, or what, I find ReZ's cover story so ludicrous I can't not vote for him.

(total lols if I die tonight)

EDIT: Shit, I totally missed this last page of stuff, disregard above post.

(Also note, I have a busy few days coming up, possibly out all day tomorrow, most of friday, and saturday and sunday are currently looking planny too. Monday I'm at work, and will hopefully if I haven't gotten on before then be able to get back on whilst pretending I'm working on some project I'm doing)

No, I'm going to endeavour to be on in my spare moments, just I won't be on/as active as I've been so far. I will definitely be on at least once each of those days though, just letting everyone know.

Active? According to a little thread search these are the first 2 posts you have made.