N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

WTF?!?!

Lies are being thrown around. I don't even know what's going on. I'm Fox and town, I'm like...lying on the floor telling you this. Tellyn (who seemed to mysteriously get that ReZ was both Fox and Evil - powerful role, but not completely unheard of) has got it messed up...obviously. (Because I'm Fox and Town)

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could be the situation:

Tellyn was targeting ReZ, but got results from Paj.

Peach targets Paj, but gets reflected because of ReZ's power

- ReZ can confirm is his reflect also works on non-lethal targeted abilities?

- Peach can come forward saying he/she targetd Paj, to confirm he's Fox and the character wearing boots, and the switched character.

I'm inclined to vote for Paj, but I'll wait for more info from all the involved people.

Okay, sorry, I missed a bit of discussion a while back. It wasn't random.

ell, Eenuh could be right. I'm not going to vote yet. At the very least we can verify who you are in the write-up.

I'm not in the write-up I don't think. I didn't do anything last night.

It looks like someone did some mojo on ReZ (Marth), making "him think he was a pilot", which presumably lead to Tellyn getting a result saying that ReZ was fox. However, that doesn't mean the Mafia result wasn't true, other than the write-up suggesting Marth acts "strangely".

Hmm.

It could be, I believe in Smash Brothers it just damages right? But in Smash football, it reverses your moves.

Still, I think it has some other effect than redirecting.

Paj, you could still be the character wearing boots, that character wasn'tactually doing anything too, which coincides with your claim. That's why I'd love to hear from Peach, she can tell.

Just so everyone knows and doesn't freak out through investigation or anything, I'm Pikachu and targetted Cube last night. My power is to roleblock, which seems pretty redundant for a townie tbh, but that's what I've been given. I do also have a side power that means that when I'm targetted at night, I let out a big flash and the character names of the people that targetted me are revealed in the flash. I suggest Tellyn investigate me during tonight's night phase so I can prove both points.

As for the vote, having the two powers that I have I'm almost inclined to believe ReZ's crazy role..but the lynch-bomb thing seems a bit far. I want to hear a bit more before putting down my vote, though.

We've had a lot of roleclaims today! First Rez, then Paj, jayseven pretty much said he was Lucario and now Dyson is coming out with his role. The problem is it's so hard to tell whether people are just making things up. How many players are there, and how many characters are there in SSBB? Obviously it'd be hard to make up your character as we don't know how many have been missed but still. I'm not saying I don't believe anyone particularly, just that there are a lot of people eager to admit who they are!

The reason I came out with my role early is that I don't plan on using it too much as a townie. I used it last night to see if I'd show up in the write-up but unfortunately it looks like I picked the most inconvenient target. I don't want people freaking out over it if they found out who I was and I didn't come forward early, so that's exactly what I did!

So.... shenanigans, just like a 4-man Brawl :heh:

Ok, so...

ReZ - Marth (may or may not be uber-powerful. I still don't buy his power-claim)

Paj Meen Ah - Fox

Dyson - Pikachu

Jayseven - Manaphy (I still don't think he's Lucario)

See, with the exception of Dyson (and maybe Jayseven), I don't think you're necessarily townies. You're not off my hook yet.

But there's something that still bothers me: Tellyn, why did you think you were a mass of smoke? I can't recall an SSBB character with that shape, not to mention, how could you not know your own form?

Sorry to butt in.

My internet died... AGAIN. It went on Sunday and has only just come back today, hence the inactivity. Really sorry, I'm not usually inactive like this. Anyway, enjoy the game.

*leaves*

Sorry Zell, it seemed you would offline for a while.

I'm Lucario. Some gay pokemon thing, which I hate because of all the SSB characters this is the one I know the least about.

I targetted ReZ and Paj.

My role means that anyone who targets one of the above will actually target the other.

So! Tellyn targetted ReZ, found he was evil.

But actually he was targetting Paj.

BUT! This wario-smoke may mean that the investigation has been screwed with.

I don't see how this wholely works. What would the smoke power be? if it is to make an investigator's results wrong, then more than half the time it would be a useless power. What if a role-blocker was caught in the fog?

As Jonnas points out, I am not saying ReZ is innocent, I am just saying that Tellyn's results are for Paj. And I am not saying Tellyn's results are correct, because clearly we have some confusion as to whether his intel was correct. So essentially we don't have any guarentee that either is good or evil, but most likely both are not mafia! Not sure that helps at all.

Because I realised I'd missed out on a pages worth of posts, I recinded my vote for Paj as he had come out to who his character was, which just added confusion.

Unless there is any other investigation that we've not heard from, we really do not have anything to go on. Another write-up can give us more clues.

I'd appreciate it if I was given protection tonight.

But there's something that still bothers me: Tellyn, why did you think you were a mass of smoke? I can't recall an SSBB character with that shape, not to mention, how could you not know your own form?

I use disguises, I thought the smoke might have been one of them.

I targetted ReZ and Paj.

My role means that anyone who targets one of the above will actually target the other.

So! Tellyn targetted ReZ, found he was evil.

But actually he was targetting Paj.

From the write-up it doesn't seem like Tellyn was targetting Paj though. It clearly says he was with a blue haired character (Marth/ReZ), but that this character was acting like Fox/Paj. So I'm not sure if that would give results for ReZ or Paj; the characters don't seem to get switched, just their minds/personalities?

In any case, at the moment it doesn't seem we have much to go by to lynch someone, unless we want to risk lynching someone randomly of course.

It seems pretty clear that Tellyn still targeted ReZ/Marth, who seemed to be mind-controlled/whatevs to think he was me.

Which makes me think Marth might actually be mafia. I'm not - I'd hope people would have realised that as I came out very early on with the fact I was Fox, despite early rumbling of people thinking he might be mafia, based on Tellyn's results (Basically - Why would I even claim Fox unless I was town?).

Looks to me like Tellyn's results should have been Marth - Mafia, but Lucario mind shit transformed Marth into Fox in the write-up (which we all agree on).

That smoke thing adds a little more confusion too..maybe it alters alignment, maybe it doesn't, but ReZ has a hugely powerful, somewhat unbelievable role, and since I'm Fox, and not mafia, my eyes are on him.

Vote: ReZ