N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

I never said the killer was Luigi, I said it was most likely him. You're making a mistake, go on lynch me and lose a townie protector. Just because one persons power who can't be trusted says I looked evil, you all get trigger happy and instantly start putting up votes.

Thats not the reason at all. :p

To be fair though MadDog, I would've done the same thing in your position - claimed Yoshi and prayed, as there really isn't a way out of it.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing as ReZ likes the little lists, I shall do one too, here are my reasons for ReZ;

-Has claimed an unbelievably powerful role. Mainly in a defensive way not actual ability. (Thats fair enough, my role is completely broken. :))

-Put me on his list simply because I voted for him. I'm not gonna faff around as it gets nothing done. (Not just that. You'll notice that Cube, Mundi, Paj and Tellyn have all escaped my suspicions list and all voted for me)

-Has justified his goodness with two future points which mean we need to lynch more town to find out. (Not only those, but yeah thats a very fair point)

-Retroactively claimed to have a lynchbomb after he revealed his roles/powers. (Fifteen minutes after when a few more people had laid down votes on me)

And you're unwilling to vote for MadDog despite the stacked evidence, instead of just the (effectively) hunch on me? *Jots down* :p

I encourage the notes though, and I'm fine with everyone being open about them. :)

I'll go over everything said shortly.. But I'm inclined to hop on the Maddog bandwagon (no offense, I love your DIY mafia :p).

I don't think Luigi is in the game.

But I'll read through everything before I'll actually cast my vote. And I'll do that after making sweet love to Liara in Mass Effect 2 :p.

But you said that on the first night that Peache's companion was red, which he was not.

In both write-ups there is no connection between Peach and Mario

Ok, I've just re-read the write-ups and I had confused myself, it wasn't peach with the red-dressed fellow in the first write-up, it was some other female character.

No more speculative suspicion on you now, mundi :)

... especially not now where have a blatant on our hands.

Vote: Maddog.

I don't believe you, frankly. I really want to think that ReZ is mafia, but as he was covered in the fart cloud, it would have to be a very elaborate double-triple-madness-bluff, which I don't think he's capable of.

And I'm tired of suspecting him and paj.

But how can nobody have any info on who peach is?! I can't have my killer walking around, laughing at me...

Oh really Maddog, you revealed your target last night? I must have totally missed it. Where was that/who did you target again?

Roflcopter, great timing.

So, we can now add Eenuh to the list of mafia characters... unless this is a last gasp effort by Maddog to drop someone in it. Eenuh, are you peach? And if so, what happened to you last night? It's pretty impressive that you managed to kill someone when Jay has said his power simply swapped targets from one to another.

So, we can now add Eenuh to the list of mafia characters... unless this is a last gasp effort by Maddog to drop someone in it. Eenuh, are you peach? And if so, what happened to you last night? It's pretty impressive that you managed to kill someone when Jay has said his power simply swapped targets from one to another.

They also swap bodies. So Eenuh (Peach) would be in Ness' body. However, MadDog would have been redirected to the mafia member.

The mafia member is Ness, but ended up in Peach's body. as their targets don't change he was still able to kill his intended target.

Votes

MadDog - 6 [ReZourceman, Tellyn, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, Nintendohnut, Jaysaven]

ReZourceman - 1 [Rummy]

Paj Meen Ah - 1 [Jonnas]

Majority is 9

The town is desperately close to their first lynch. Will their suspicions pay off or are they barking up the wrong tree? Find out... later on ;)

Rereading the PM I got, it clearly says that "negative powers" don't work on Cube. I still think Paj is hiding something from us, as the power he claims to have sounds innocent.

And I still suspect ReZ. I mean, made-up powers (except for roleblocking, apparently), him and Wario attacking me tonight...

But, you know, whatever, we got info on MadDog, we might as well follow it. Change Vote: MadDog It sucks that I won't get protection, but we gotta take a leap of faith.

@Diageo: That's a secret. I plan on using it again someday

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1205742&postcount=264

Majority has been reached.

The town decided on who to lynch on the third day, after two days of confusion. They surrounded Yoshi and hung him.

MadDog is dead. He was Yoshi and he was part of the mafia.

yoshi_070823e-l.jpg

He could trap targets in eggs affecting how they communicate.

Night 3

Send in your PMs.

Participants:

-Cube

-Jonnas

-dan-likes-trees

-ReZourceman

-Dannyboy-the-Dane

-Mundi

-The Peeps

-Nintendohnut

-Rummy