N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 15: On Your Talent Agent's Secret Service

Haden

FFS.

I don't understand how; I lost against the bottom team in the league, when';

- I guessed his tactics, he did wing plays, and I tightened wings

- Prepared on formation

- Stronger offence by three, midfield by one, (weaker defence by one)

- He didn't have a play maker or tightly mark

- This game is just stupid.

It is completely random, which becomes so apparent when you have a bad season.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I just found out scores. Guess I can't be too unhappy, Bayern and Recall also drew so I didn't lose any ground.

Although, more chances, more possession and higher skill generally with a guess formation, suggests I was on top.

My defender was injured, which I think with the replacement caused my average age to be under 26 and thus lowering their performance slightly may have hindered me!

Well done Blades for gaining points off me and Bru!

Recall next. Damn.

Pleased with my result today.

Looks like it could go down to the wire. My next game is obviously the most important one of the season. But nothing will be gaurenteed on Tuesday. Top league has been great so far.

To Tales and Rez dont give up guys! Tales I think your team needs some development its a hard road but if you look at the top league now its full of teams who have had hard times and found greater success.

Same to Rez but also you often seem to play 3 strikers which puts pressure on mf and defense like today.

Anyway dont give up! You should have been around during the time Odwin had a psychotically good sqaud that won the title a million times if you want to know hardship lol.

Actually I think Rez was and he was the last one to beat Odwins uber side?

FFS.

I don't understand how; I lost against the bottom team in the league, when';

- I guessed his tactics, he did wing plays, and I tightened wings

- Prepared on formation

- Stronger offence by three, midfield by one, (weaker defence by one)

- He didn't have a play maker or tightly mark

- This game is just stupid.

It is completely random, which becomes so apparent when you have a bad season.

What was your average age in your squad? He was at home so gets the home advantage. His teamwork values were better than yours. Do your players have any negative special qualities?

I can't have any complaints about my match as I was playing a lot of youth.

Right I just found out scores. Guess I can't be too unhappy, Bayern and Recall also drew so I didn't lose any ground.

Although, more chances, more possession and higher skill generally with a guess formation, suggests I was on top.

My defender was injured, which I think with the replacement caused my average age to be under 26 and thus lowering their performance slightly may have hindered me!

Well done Blades for gaining points off me and Bru!

Recall next. Damn.

Bwahaha you lost ground to ME, bitch :P Did you see that you got manager of the round too? Lols. You scored an equaliser in the 92nd minute so yeah, you should be thankful!

But seriously - I'm relieved I got a point out of it. Next game is against cube, who I lost to last time. Home advantage again so we'll see!

Happy with a draw. I suspect my opponent won't be.... :p

It was more than I was expecting actually. I was playing loads of youth as a final push to get their experience up. I'm pretty convinced I've got my promotion sorted already so experience is key.

I think I've pretty much won the league. Obviously it could all go wrong, but if I can beat Fish it won't matter if I lose to ReZ!

I decided to sacrifice getting the extra money for winning the league and instead go for player development towards end. And I'm not joking there. I'm working on the theory that if I get a great change report it will make my team more valuable for when I come to sell a few players in the off-season and therefore offset the prize money I didn't get.

But well done for (pretty much) winning the league all the same!