N-Europe

Professor Green

Pancake

Any singer who's two first singles are covers and pretends to be a gangster has no respect from me.

Firstly he's not a singer. Secondly which of his songs were covers?! There's a difference between covers and using a song as part of a sample.

Oh and also, he's not trying to be gangster.

Hmm. Your entire post is wrong.

I don't mind Professor Green,

I like his last song with Lily Allen a lot... despite not being that big a fan of hers I think she sounds great on it... and she also looks really pretty in the video... which in itself could be an intro to one of Gok Wans programs, or at least that's what it reminds me of!

I do find myself doing impressions of his voice when I hear his songs on the radio... "be good to greeeeen"... it's just one of those voice! :D

Jungle... I'm not sure, it's a bit too 'edgy' for me.

The annoying thing about Eminem is just how many 'come back' singles he's had now!

Which I can summarise as basically... 'yeah I'm back now'... 'I'm sorry for what I did'... 'but I'm different now'... 'I'ma look after my wife and my kid'... blah, blah...

But some great stuff does shine through from time to time!

I don't mind Professor Green,

I like his last song with Lily Allen a lot... despite not being that big a fan of hers I think she sounds great on it... and she also looks really pretty in the video... which in itself could be an intro to one of Gok Wans programs, or at least that's what it reminds me of!

I do find myself doing impressions of his voice when I hear his songs on the radio... "be good to greeeeen"... it's just one of those voice! :D

Jungle... I'm not sure, it's a bit too 'edgy' for me.

The annoying thing about Eminem is just how many 'come back' singles he's had now!

Which I can summarise as basically... 'yeah I'm back now'... 'I'm sorry for what I did'... 'but I'm different now'... 'I'ma look after my wife and my kid'... blah, blah...

But some great stuff does shine through from time to time!

I dunno, I've only found a couple of eminem's songs to be like that, but I guess if you go by some of his singles then yeah I can see how that message would come across. This is most of his other stuff flies right over peoples heads. I've been listening to his old stuff recently and realised just how far ahead he is compared to everyone else.

Firstly he's not a singer. Secondly which of his songs were covers?! There's a difference between covers and using a song as part of a sample.

Oh and also, he's not trying to be gangster.

Hmm. Your entire post is wrong.

Rapping over a song, and calling it the same thing makes it a cover to me. And you just have to listen to jungle to realise he thinks he is a black gangster

I dunno, I've only found a couple of eminem's songs to be like that, but I guess if you go by some of his singles then yeah I can see how that message would come across. This is most of his other stuff flies right over peoples heads. I've been listening to his old stuff recently and realised just how far ahead he is compared to everyone else.
Yeah tbf the only album of his I actually own is 'Marshall Maters' which is a classic. Edited by Retro_Link

Wait, what? You're suggesting this guy is better than Eminem?

I love Em to death, but i don't much feel his new stuff. I feel like with his new stuff, he tried but failed to make tracks that are as banging as Jungle.

And he's gone all soppy. Yuk. Can't much stomach Eminem singing as much about relationships as he does on Recovery *shudders*. It's not the Em i know and love.

And about Prof Green: he obviously has a sense of humour, and expects the listener to have too. I don't take the gangsta stuff 100% seriously. You're not supposed to. I do believe he's had a rough upbringing though, why's that so hard to believe.

To me Prof Green is pure FUN.

Hahaha people genuinely like this dick head? It's funny about the first post here, when I first heard him I thought "This guy just wants to be like the old school Eminem"

I remember my mate bringing round The Sun showing me the centre page interview with Green about how he's dad never saw him and when he did he ended up killing himself or some garbage.

So, his music is shit, the guy seems to be a douche, I'm still not getting the fandom.

EDIT: Just listening to Jungle, I'm not liking the vocals, but I'm loving the background dub, I'm a fan of dub step.

Edited by Debug Mode

I saw this guy with his DJ in Ibiza airport last Friday morning. Tried to Twitpic him and failed. I'm not a fan.

Professor Green is my cousin.

No joke.

Just Googled the man. Stephen Paul Manderson. I thought you were still joking, to be honest. :heh: