N-Europe

What the fuck is going on?

MoogleViper

WTF! LOOOOOOOLLL is he still on the forum Murr?

Nah Gamezville went down when the show stopped.

did you guys know that he is now... a woman.

no word of a lie, he took female hormones or what ever, and dresses as women.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah Gamezville went down when the show stopped.

did you guys know that he is now... a woman.

no word of a lie, he took female hormones or what ever, and dresses as women.

Yeah. He was here during a lot of that. Only got banned at the start of last year.

Of course if you criticised/hated him it was because he was a transexual, not because he was one of the most self-absorbed pieces of scum to ever grace this forum...

Yeah. He was here during a lot of that. Only got banned at the start of last year.

Of course if you criticised/hated him it was because he was a transexual, not because he was one of the most self-absorbed pieces of scum to ever grace this forum...

We could be friends :)

Oooh, really? I missed all that. Was he banned?

This was his last escapade.

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1119357&postcount=37175

Based on this:

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=848945&postcount=2756

http://n-europe.com/forum/showpost.php?p=848949&postcount=2757

And not to mention him (I don't know for certain it was him but I can't see anyone else it could be) creating the account "Moogle-Viper" to insult me in a pm.

Edited by MoogleViper

Which is funny really because I imagine most who are trans (and I know quite a few these days!) would shun him like the plague. :bowdown:

Which is funny really because I imagine most who are trans (and I know quite a few these days!) would shun him like the plague. :bowdown:

He is an in-your-face kind of guy, like the gay people who give all gays a bad name, even though most of them are probably decent people.

He is an in-your-face kind of guy, like the gay people who give all gays a bad name, even though most of them are probably decent people.

Indeed, I've never met a transgender who puts a spotlight on it because most of them don't want people to know anyway.

Didn't he used to steal post if it came to his house?

Wasn't that a Duke Nukem thing? I know Haden had a cosplay competition.

hmm, think it might have been.

I also recall he took great delight in showing his latest female clothing purchases on some threads.

Maybe all this talk will invoke his spirit? Lol